ISML 1: Princess

Lisa's PoV
"Unnie I'm going now, Kai is waiting for me outside," Jennie unnie said to Jisoo unnie.

"Jen every time you're always going outside, every night for the sake of him," Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie maybe we can hang out today. Let's watch a movie!" I said, I just wanted them to be by my side.

"Sorry Lis but I have a date with Kai today maybe next time?" Jennie unnie said.

I sigh, "Alright maybe next time. Let's go Jisoo unnie and Rosé let's just watch" I said and walk to the living room.

"Go with that dog now- I mean with Kai we will watch now take care unnie" I heard Rosé said and the door open. I guess I need to move on now. She's very happy tho.

"Lisa" I heard Jisoo unnie said behind me. "I'm ok unnie. I really am" I said but my voice is cracked.

"Shh, don't cry Lisa-yah," Rosé said and go straight to me and hug me.

I hug her back. "You know we can watch without her" Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah let's just watch," I said and we go straight to the couch.

"What snacks do we need?" I ask them, I just want to go outside to buy some snacks for us and to inhale some air.

"Let's have soju and chicken!" Jisoo unnie said. Every time! "Alright I will be back wait for me," I said to them.

"Lisa-yah need company?" Rosé said. Well, there is no worse if I come with Rosé right? "Alright let's go!" I said and she put her shoes on.

"Take care kids and be back," Jisoo unnie said. "Ne," we both said and walk to the door.

"So what we will buy first?" Rosé asks while we are walking.

"Let's buy soju first?" I ask. The store is just a 5 minutes walk while from the store to the chicken house is 5 minutes from the store. It's confusing? I know right.

We came to the store and get 9 bottles of soju because I don't know. We just pick what we want.

"Rosé why did you pick so many I thought we will just buy soju!?" I said to Rosé. She literally gets a handful of all the snacks!

"Sorry Lis but I want to buy some other snacks," she said. I just sigh and nodded my head.

After we buy our things in the store, we walk for 5 minutes and we finally reach our destination.

"Oh hey Lisa-yah come in, come in," the store owner said to me. We come in before someone caught us.

"What do you want to order?" the owner asks me. "Can we have garlic chicken and what else do you want to add Rosé?" I ask Rosé, why is she so quiet?

"Hmm... let me add some spicy wings," she said and the owner nodded her head. "You can sit first- wait take out?" she asks. I nod my head.

"Rosé why are you so quiet earlier?" I ask her because she really is. "Uhmm... n-nothing," she said.

Ok? That was weird but I shrugged it off. "Lis when do you confess your feelings towards Jennie unnie?" she suddenly asks.

"I won't gonna confess. She has Kai now and I guess the thing that I needed to do is to move on" I said to her.

She nodded her head. "But Lis just tell her that you like her even she have Kai now," she said. I sigh, "Maybe not now Rosé."

After that topic, we didn't bother to open another topic. "Here are your orders ladies," the owner said.

We thank her and bid our goodbyes because for sure Jisoo unnie is hungry for chickens now.

"We're here unnie," I said and we go straight to the living room. "What took you two so long?" she asks while getting some chicken.

"Nothing unnie. The service just take some time" Rosé said and Jisoo unnie nodded. Well, that's right?

After we finish watching the movie, we go to our rooms. Of course, they finish the soju because I can't drink it.

I was about to close my eyes when.... my phone rang. Who could that be? I answer the phone even I didn't see the caller Id.

*On Call* (Lisa: Dad)
"Hello?"

"Hello, Princess how are you?"

"Dad I was about to sleep and now you are calling me then you will just ask me how am I doing? Well to answer your question I'm doing fine"

"Ok my Princess I'm here because I need to tell you something important"

"What is it, dad?"

"Ok, I know you don't want this but the country needed you, Princess"

"Dad like I said I want to reach my dream first before I go there and handle our country"

"I see, but we just want this right now please just for this one"

"Alright Dad but not now maybe next week because I'm busy this week"

"Alright Princess, we already book you a flight for next week in your private plane"

"Ok, bye Dad I need to sleep. I missed you and mom, I love you both"

"Alright sleep, tight Princess. We missed you too and we love you"
*End of phone call*

I wish my life is not like this. I was just staring at the ceiling until I feel my eyes getting heavy and the darkness eats me.

Jennie's PoV
I was just walking to my room because it's already 11 and I guess they are now sleeping.

"Unnie I'm very sad for Lisa" I heard Rosé's voice inside Jisoo unnie's room.

"I am too Chipmunk, I am too" Jisoo unnie said. Wait why are they being sad for Lisa?

"Unnie she said she will just forget her feelings for Jennie unnie and move on," Rosé said, and wait is she crying? And what feelings?

"Rosé shhh don't cry. I know how hard is that for Lisa and how hard she is trying every day not to cry in front of Jennie" Jisoo unnie said. What are they talking about?

"And Rosé you know Lisa is a strong girl. She can do that and I know she can move on one day" Jisoo unnie added.

"Unnie it's just hard to see my best friend like that. Crying every night because of her. Loving her even she is just loved back like a sister" What!? Is that the feelings?

"I know unnie that you know, Lisa like Jennie unnie for a long time now and Jennie unnie is so dense-" I didn't want to hear the next words that are going to come out from their mouths and go straight to my room.

Lisa likes me!? And why is my heart beating so fast? And why do I care even she likes me? I don't like her. She is disgusting! She like girls.