ISML 23: Jihyo knows

Lisa's PoV
Today's the day where we're going to travel. I know travelling is fun but you can tell that it isn't travelling if it's for 6 months.

I have an idea that we should have a rest for 1 month after the first season.

It's approved by the CEO's even tho it's going to be late but it's ok for the CEO's and we really need a rest.

"Hi Blinks, today's the first episode and the first time y'all see the three girl group in one variety show" I said to my own camera.

"I'm just packing for today because later we'll go in the airport to go in our vacation place and I don't know what place it is but I guess it's just in Asia" I said and look for something.

"And if you're wondering where's my members, well they all came out of our apartment to go buy some of their needs and yeah I don't know why they need to go out when they have all inside here" I said while getting my camera then show them my bag.

"This is what I have for our travelling" I said and I put the camera in front cam so they can see what I have.

"I have here my ipad so if my phone is low bat, I can use this" I said and hold my ipa

"I have my own medicine kit in here because I don't know, it's just that I'm allergic to some other medicine" I said and smile at the camera.

"I also have my shoes here" I said and get my two shoes.

"I also have my little bag here so that if we're going to walk outside I have my purse" I said and show them my bag.

"I have my other wallet here that have my other money, cards and important papers" I said and get my wallet.

Actually, this contains my cards that is black card, gold and silver.

It also contains my ID if we go towards our hotel in that country, I can just use my ID and they'll give us the suits that's own by me.

"That's all for today Blinks, I'll just see you later and Hi to Reveluvs and Onces out there" I said and wave my hand.

"Bye!!" I happily said and turn off the camera. "What should I do next?" I ask myself.

I want to take a nap so that in the plane I won't sleep the whole time. I charge my phone and take a nap.

3rd PoV
While Lisa is taking her nap, Twice here can't even keep down the chaos.

"So I'm now packing my things here in our room and I'm with my roommates" Sana said and place her camera in the table.

"Guys say hi to Once" Sana said to Mina and Momo. The two wave their hands and start packing again.

"I'm done packing now and they are now doing their things because they didn't do it earlier".

"Guys do you have- Oh hi Once!" Jihyo said when she peek thru the door.

"What is it again Jihyo?" Momo ask. "Do you guys have extra suitcase there? Tzuyu needed one" Jihyo said.

"How many clothes does Tzuyu gonna bring?" Sana ask. She knew that one suitcase will do the work for a month of travelling.

"I don't know, she said she needed another suitcase" Jihyo said.

"Here's one" Mina offer her extra suitcase, well it's a gift from Lisa.

"Thanks, bye Once!" Jihyo said and walk towards Tzuyu's room. "Tzuyu here's the suitcase" Jihyo said and knock on Tzuyu's door.

"Thanks unnie" Tzuyu said when she open the door.