ISML 29: Accident

3rd PoV
"Where have you been?" Jennie ask Lisa who just came back from the store.

"I was hungry and I go outside, that's why I just came" Lisa said and look down. "It was very dangerous outside then you go outside on your own!?" Jennie shout.

She can't control her angriness. "I just come outside to eat unnie" Lisa said.

"What's with the shout?" Jisoo ask. She woke up because of Jennie's shout. "It's just that Lisa go out in the middle of the night, unnie" Jennie said, gritting her teeth.

"Is it true Lisa-yah?" Jisoo ask calmly. "Yes unnie" Lisa said. "Why didn't you tell me that you're going outside?" Jisoo ask.

"I don't want to disturb your sleep unnie" Lisa reason out, which is true.

"It's ok Lisa, just tell us where are you going next time ok?" Jisoo said and Lisa nod her head.

"That's all you're going to say unnie!?" Jennie said in disbelief.

"What is happening guys?" Rosé ask. She just woke up because of their loud voices.

"Jennie, she have her reasons and also we can't just control her because we really doesn't have any stock in here" Jisoo said to Jennie.

'They didn't understand me huh?' Jennie thought. "Unnie, what if Kai oppa is cheating on you?" Lisa ask out of nowhere.

Jennie look at Lisa in disbelief. "He won't do that, he loves me" Jennie said and smile at the thought of Kai.

"I saw Kai oppa earlier with Krystal sunbae, they are in the park, kissing" Lisa said truthfully. Jennie's attention is now on Lisa.

Angry, she's angry that Lisa said the impossible word. "He won't do it Lisa-yah!" Jennie shout.

She explode because of the word 'cheating'. "I saw it on my own unnie, he's clearly cheating on you" Lisa said. She won't let anyone to hurt her members.

"No, he won't do that. I know that you have feelings for me that's why your saying it!" Jennie shout.

The two members look at her in surprise. "How did you even know that?" Lisa ask her.

"I heard Jisoo and Rosé's conversation last time and I'm really disgust by you!" Jennie said. Lisa look at hurt with painful eyes.

"You disgusting piece of shit! I won't every like you back, you disgusting trash!" Jennie said.

Lisa look at Jisoo and Rosé for their answer and they can't look straight in her eyes.

"Right, I'm just a trash not just a trash, a disgusting trash" Lisa said. Jennie now realize what she just said to her awhile ago.

Jennie look at Lisa's teary eyes.  "I'll go unnie, don't wait for me" Lisa said and disappear at their sight.

"I thought you really like Lisa, unnie but I'm wrong. Very wrong" Rosé said and about to follow Lisa but Jisoo held her hand.

"Let her be" Jisoo said to Rosé. Rosé look at Jisoo for pleading but the older didn't let her go.

"I'll just go to my room" Rosé said and Jisoo freed her. Jennie is still frozen on her spot.

She didn't expect herself to say all of those to her love. "I thought you really like Lisa that's why I'm a shipper and a captain of JenLisa but I guess I'm wrong, all wrong" Jisoo said and walk away.

Lisa on the other hand is just driving her car. She don't know where to go but she's just driving.... very fast.

"I'm a trash, disgusting and a piece of shit!" she said. Her eyes are blurry because of her tears and she doesn't know if where is she.