ISML 4: The Meeting

Rosé's PoV
We're now heading to the office of CEO Yang and I am getting nervous because we don't know what the meeting is all about.

"Hey Rosé you ok?" Lisa ask me. "I'm ok, just nervous," I said truthfully. "It will be ok Rosé," Jisoo unnie said. I just nodded my head but I am really nervous.

We are now in front of Mr. Yang's office. Jisoo unnie knock on the door. "Come in" We heard Mr. Yang said. Jisoo unnie open the door and let us in.

"Ok girls, I call all of you because- wait where is Jennie?" Mr. Yang said. "Sorry to say sir but she has an important thing to do" Jisoo unnie said. "Like what?" Mr. Yang asks in a serious tone.

"She planned to do something today sir," Lisa said. "Planned? Something and what is it?" And now I guess it's my turn to say something.

"She promises to her high school friends that they will hang out sir," I said. Please bite it. Please bite for it.

"I see that all of you didn't see this huh?" Mr. Yang said and we are really confused about what is it. "Check your phones" Mr. Yang added and we check our phones.

"So you girls didn't saw that?" Mr. Yang said and our eyes widen because of so much dating news.

"And also don't lie to me. I know she will hang out with her high school friends but she will also hang out with Kai right?" Mr. Yang said.

We nodded our head in agreement. "Ok so that you all see that dating stuff, I just want to warn you that be careful if you have a date. I know we ban that dating stuff but now you can date anyone you want" he said.

"And also I just want to say that you will have a comeback before the awarding show came," he said and all of us widen our eyes. "Jinjja!?" Lisa ask.

Mr. Yang smile and nod. "OMG OMG OMG!!" Jisoo unnie said. "Omg! After some time we have a new project" I said to them and hug them.

We look like a child because we are jumping up and down. We all look at Mr. Yang and straighten our body and said sorry.

"It's ok girls, you can now go," Mr. Yang said and we walk to the door.

"Uhmm... unnie, Rosé I will just go and talk something to Mr. Yang you know... the stuffs," Lisa said and we nodded our head.

"We will just wait outside," Jisoo unnie said and we walk outside.

"Unnie, should we say this to Jennie unnie that we will have a comeback?" I ask Jisoo unnie.

"Yes, we should. She has the right to know because she is a member" she said and I nodded my head.

After some time Lisa finally walks out of the office. "So, where are we going to celebrate?" she asks.

"Let's go to the bar?" Jisoo unnie said. "Or maybe unnie let's just go to the dorm and drink there," I said and Lisa looks at me.

"Yeah unnie, I don't want to bring a wasted Chipmunk and a tipsy Turtle," Lisa said and walk away. We look at each other and make our way to Lisa and smack her head.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" she said and we laugh. "For saying what you said earlier," I said and go straight to the van.

"Let's go to the store first and buy soju," I said and they nodded their head.

I said where we are going to Oppa and he agreed. After we buy 20 bottles of soju, Oppa drove us to our dorm.

After I get 5 bottles of soju, I feel dizzy. "Hey Lis, why are you not drinking?" I ask Lisa because she is not drinking, she is just eating.

She just did what she did when we watch a movie last time.

"No thanks, Chaeng," she said but I am just here a stubborn one. "Drink this Lis come on," I said and giving her a bottle.

I am now sober. "Chaeng I said no thanks, I am not in the mood to drink," she said.

"Lis, every time we drink alcohol you always say you're not in the mood so now drink this," I said to her and give the bottle.

"Lisa just this one please," Jisoo unnie said who is now tipsy.

"Unnie, I don't have a mood right now," she said and give us a pleading face so that we won't make her drink.

"Just this one," I said and give again the bottle. "Come on Lis, don't be a killjoy" Jisoo unnie said.

She gets the bottle in my hand and slowly emptied the bottle. "Good," I said and drink the next bottle. I see that Lisa is coughing but she didn't let it out.

"Lisa, are you ok?" I ask her. She nods her head and smiles but what happens next shocks me.

"OMG! Lis, what happened to you!? Why is there blood our your mouth!?" I said.

I am in my proper mind even if I'm drunk. "Jisoo unnie look at Lisa," I said and Jisoo unnie turns her head and widen her eyes.

"What happens?" she asks Lisa and goes straight to her.

"Chaeng call Oppa" Jisoo unnie said and I do what she wanted me to do.

*On phone* (Manager: Rosé)
"Hello Rosé why did you call?"

"Hello Oppa something happens"

"What is it?"

"Lisa"

"What happens to her!?"

"She is coughing a blood"

"WHAT!?"

"I'm coming there and please don't leave Lisa"

"Ok Oppa"
*End of call*

"Oppa is coming," I said and Jisoo unnie nodded. "Lis, what happens? Why did you cough?" I ask her but she shook her head.

"You can't talk?" Jisoo unnie said and Lisa nodded. "Why? What made you cough blood?" I ask. She turns her gaze to the soju.

"OMG! Don't tell me that it is your reason why you didn't drink," I said and she nodded her head. "I'm sorry Lisa, I didn't know," I said and hug her.

She hugs me back and nodded her head. "Uhm... why are there so many bottles here?" great, why are you here now?

"We're celebrating," I said. "And why are you celebrating?" she asks. "We will have a comeback," Jisoo unnie said.

She will say something when our door opens harshly. "Lisa, come on let's go," Oppa said and Lisa make her way to the van but before she reaches the van she becomes unconscious. "LISA!!" we all said.