ISML 38: 'Meet my Hubby'

3rd PoV
"That's all for today your highness, you're discharge now, you can go now" Doctor Smith said and smile towards Lisa.

"I'll wait for my wifey first before going home" Lisa said and start packing her things.

"Your highness, let me help you" Marcus said to Lisa. Lisa smile and nod her head.

She's on her wheelchair because she can't walk due to her broken legs. They are just packing Lisa's things when the door open.

"Hi hubby!" Tzuyu happily said and walk towards Lisa who's trying to stand up.

"Hey, don't stand, I'll just go towards you" Tzuyu said and ran towards Lisa.

She hug the latter and kiss her cheeks many times. "I missed you" Tzuyu said and buried her face on Lisa's neck.

"I missed you too" Lisa said and pat her back. "Hey Lis" Mina said and wave to Lisa.

Lisa wave back and greeted her. "Where's Jihyo unnie?" Lisa ask them.

"Ohh... she's calming our members because they are excited to meet Tzuyu's hubby" Mina said and Lisa look Tzuyu who's blushing really hard.

"Mina, don't make my baby blush" Lisa said and Mina gave her a peace sign.... fakely.

"Your highness, all your things are inside the van now, you can leave the hospital with Mrs. Manoban and Ms. Myoui" Marcus said.

"Thanks for packing my things Marcus" Lisa said and smile at him.

"That's nothing your highness, our family is doing great because your family accept us" he said and bow his head. "Don't be too formal" Lisa said.

She's really not use for them being like this... too formal to her but what can she do? It's in their blood that they should get some respect.

"Let's go now hubby, the limo is already outside" Tzuyu said and push Lisa's wheelchair.

Marcus and Mina walk behind the two couple. "You'll explain everything to me Manoban ok? And I didn't know that you meet Sunmi sunbaenim" Tzuyu said to Lisa.

"It's just that we happened to be on the same store that time and we kinda talk about something" Lisa explain to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu nod her head in agreement. "Tzuyu, what do you think will be their reaction if they saw Lisa?" Mina ask her member.

"I don't know, surprise... shock?" Tzuyu said. "I think they already ready our lunch" Mina said as she took her phone and check who texted her.

"Should I call them?" Mina ask her and she nod her head.

"Be quiet first hubby, we need them to be surprise later" Tzuyu said. "Yes" Lisa said and peck Tzuyu's hands.

"Your highness, the limo is already in front of the hospital" Marcus said and Lisa nod her head.

"They are coming in any minute guys, ready yourselves" Sana said.

"Jihyo, can we ask you a question?" Jeongyeon ask and Jihyo nod her head.

"Does Tzuyu's wife is pretty?" Nayeon first ask her. "Very, she's also handsome at the same time" Jihyo said.

The girls squeal, "Ok next, is she hot?" Momo ask Jihyo. "Yes of course" Jihyo said and smile at them.

"Is she that musculine?- I mean she have muscle?" Sana being a snake ask.

"She's not that musculine but she's pretty strong because she can carry Tzuyu" Jihyo said.