ISML 11: Vacation Cut off

3rd PoV
Tzuyu and Lisa with the other's just came back in England for the other half of their vacation.

Their honeymoon is really fun for the two that cause them to be more closer than ever and now they are heading towards the palace.

"Hey Lis, I bet you had fun there" Bambam said when all of them got inside the limo.

"Of course I had fun. I was with my childhood friends, oppas and my baby is here" Lisa said and pinch Tzuyu cheeks.

"Aww.. that hurts Manoban" Tzuyu said and pout at her wife.

"You're so cute my baby baby Tzuyu~" Lisa said in baby tone not minding the people inside the limo.

"There's people here hubby" Tzuyu whisper but enough for all of them to here it. .

"I don't care about them cause I just want them to know that you're mine" Lisa said that cause Tzuyu to be shy and hide her face on Lisa's neck.

"We won't get Tzuyu from you Lisa-yah and remember that no one should know about your wedding beside the lords" Alexa said to Lisa.

"Ne~, so oppas don't tell anyone about it ok?" Lisa said.

"It's a pleasure to keep this as a secret Princess" Jimin said and Lisa nod her head.

Lisa got use to BTS's formality that she doesn't want at first but her parents said so.

"You should sleep for now wifey, I know that you're tired because of so many activities that we do in Jeju" Lisa said to Tzuyu.

"Ok then hubby, just wake me up if we're already there."

Meanwhile......
The remaining Blackpink members are now inside their dorm.

They didn't know what to do to the remaining week and they just want to have their practice now.

"Should we tell oppa about it?" Jisoo ask her other members.

"Yes unnie, I guess 1 week is enough for us to have a rest and beside if we didn't practice, we will be on rush because the award show is in one month already" Jennie replied.

"Well, you're right tho but what if Lisa is still in vacation with her family, I'm pretty sure that she wants some alone time with her parents because they didn't saw each other for 2 years? That's what Lisa said to me" Rosé said the fact.

Rosé and Lisa got close faster when they are both a trainee, they are in the same boat anyways.

Missing their parents that made them be closer to each other.

"Ok then, let me call oppa to inform him about our vacation cut off" Jisoo said as she get her phone from her pocket.

She also don't want to have this 2 weeks vacation without Lisa because it's really boring if their maknae isn't with them.

*On call* (Manager: Jisoo)
"Hello Jisoo"

"Oppa"

"Why did you call?"

"I just want to ask, can we cut our another week of vacation? Because if we didn't we'll be rush on the new comeback"

"Oh... so you all want to cut the another week of your vacation?"

"Yes oppa, we're kinda bored here and we also want to have our new comeback to be perfect because the award show is in a month or 2 right?"

"Ahh... yeah yeah, right. I literally forgot about the award show in a month. I'll text you if CEO Yang agree with it"