ISML 35: Visit

3rd PoV
"Unnie, I'll go again ok? Lock the doors" Rosé said not looking at Jisoo.

It's been a week since they found Lisa in her own hospital and of course the person who found her always visit her.

"Rosé! You won't come anywhere" Jennie said in a cold tone. "I need too unnie, it's important" Rosé replied while finding her car keys.

"Are you finding this?" Jennie ask and raise the keys that she's holding.

"Give that to me" Rosé said and try to step forward to Jennie so she can get her keys but Jennie step backwards.

"No, you'll stay. What does that person have that we don't huh?" Jennie challenge Rosé.

Lisa is still missing but Mr. Yang and the other CEO knew that she's just at her own hospital.

They don't want to tell the whole world that they already found Lisa because her family say so.

"I won't stay here, I'll get going now Jisoo unnie" Rosé again said and about to walk towards the door when someone pulled her behind.

"I said you're not going anywhere!" Jennie yelled. "Unnie, let me go. She needs me there!" Rosé yelled back.

"Oh come on, a week isn't enough for that slut woman! We also need you here Rosé, not that bitch!" Jennie yelled.

"Jennie please stop" Jisoo tried to stop Jennie but Jennie didn't pay attention to her.

Rosé got taken aback when she heard what just Jennie said to Lisa. 'She didn't know it's Lisa, Rosé, she didn't know' Rosé remind herself.

"Don't call her slut and bitch unnie, I'm telling you, you're going to regret it" Rosé said and she closed her eyes.

'Control yourself Rosé, control yourself' she again remind herself.

"I'll call her whatever I wanted to. That slut is really a slut, she's also a bi-" Jennie didn't finish her sentence when Rosé slap her really hard.

"DON'T CALL LISA A BITCH AND SLUT!" Jennie got taken aback when she heard Lisa's name.

"Y-your seeing Lisa?" Jisoo ask. "Yes unnie" Rosé said and sigh.

"Where is she?" Jennie ask, her eyes is become teary.

"Now you're asking me where is she? You don't even deserve to see her! Because of you she's in coma! Because of you she might get amnesia and because of you she's laying in the hospital bed!" Rosé yelled.

She can't control her anger and tears that start flowing down her cheeks. "W-what?" Jennie ask.

She didn't believe that Lisa is in coma. "Are you happy now? Are you happy now that the disgusting piece of shit is in the hospital huh!?" Rosé ask.

"N-no, o-of course n-not" Jennie said shuttering.

"I won't forgive you 'till Lisa wake up" Rosé said and about to walk out of their apartment when Jisoo called her.

"C-can I see L-lisa?" Jisoo ask. She doesn't want to leave Jennie alone but she want to see her maknae.

Rosé didn't utter a word and just nod at her slightly. "Jennie, I'm sorry but I want to see Lisa" Jisoo said and hug Jennie.

Jennie just nod at her. "It's o-ok unnie, j-just tell me w-what is her c-condition ok?" Jennie said, Jisoo smile at her and nod.

"I really fucked up big time" Jennie whisper to herself and sigh.