ISML 6: Bumped

Irene's PoV
We finally reach our dorm. After we go to the hospital to check on Blackpink's maknae, we finally back in our dorm.

Seulgi is the only person who talks to Lisa because we're not close. Yeah, I know it's weird but we just want to check her because she is a co-idol also right?

"Unnie you think, Lisa is way hotter in the hospital?" Yeri ask. I widen my eyes because why are they talking about Lisa!?

"Yeri, you're so smart! That's what I'm thinking earlier!" Wendy said.

"Guys, you know Lisa's type is like me so don't assume that she will like you," Joy said in a confident tone. Wow, just wow.

"What the.... you guys stop talking to my friend! Come on" Seulgi said to them. They are really chitchatting about Lisa while here I am listening to them.

I also want to complain that Lisa is mine- wait! What am I even saying!?

"Seulgi unnie, can I have Lisa's number?" Yeri said in a pleading tone. Ok, what was that?

"Yeri you know Lisa is not onto you, she is on me duh," Wendy said. Ok, that makes my blood boil.

"Guys don't make an argument because of Lisa and please let's sleep now because it's already late," I said to them.

"Ok unnie" they said and walk upstairs to their room. Before I go to my room I drink water first and make my way to my room also.

I will make sure that Lisa is mine and mine only. I won't share what's mine.

*Morning*
Lisa's PoV
Morning came we are just eating breakfast. Jennie unnie, won't always have breakfast with us and I am disappointed.

I'm slowly moving on, on Jennie unnie and I can tell that I can accept the fact that we are just sisters.

"Let's go Lisa?" Jisoo unnie said. I'm confused, where are we even going? "Mall?" Rosé ask.

I became happy because of what she said. The mall is my happiness and I guess we're going to buy new clothes.

We called Oppa so he can drive us to the mall. After Oppa came into our dorm we go to the mall and buy the things that we wanted to buy.

We are just walking towards the Celine store when somebody called Chaeng's name.

"ROSÉ!" we turn around to see Joy running on our way. "JOY!" Rosé shouted back. "What are you doing here? Whose with you?" Chaeng asks Joy.

"Oh, I'm just going to buy new clothes and I am with my members we are complete here and there they are," she said and pointed at the 4 girls coming.

"Oh hey, Lisa and Jisoo unnie" Joy said to us and wave her hand. We just nod at her and smile.

"Unnie, I think I needed to head to Celine now because I needed to buy clothes already," I said making an excuse.

"Just wait a little longer Lisa, our sunbaes are here," she said to me. "Hey Lis," Seulgi said and wave her hand to me.

"Hey Seulgi unnie" I said shyly even tho we're friends. "So what are you doing here?" she asks, "Well we are just gonna buy clothes because they say so" I replied and she nods.

"You need one another company?" she asks. "Well, the two of that crackheads are a pain in the ass. Now if we add another maybe, I can't handle it" I said to her and she pouts.

"But I am fun to be with," she said and I pinch her cheeks. "Ok, come on," I said and pull her where the others are.

"Rosé you think this is good to me?" I heard Wendy ask Chaeng. "Uhmm... try this one" Chaeng said and give the clothes.

Ok, they are close now huh? "Lisa-yah come here" I turn my head to Jisoo unnie. "What is it unnie?" I ask her.

"Is this one good for me?" she ask me. I sigh because I don't know also. "Unnie, maybe you ask the others because I also don't know," I said and walk even my eyes is on her.

When I turn around, I bump into someone and she was about to lay on the floor but I am fast enough to catch her and flip our position.

Now, she's on top of me and her eyes are close. She opens her eyes and she is surprised to see me. We just stare at each other's eyes until someone called her.

"Tzuyu I said to you that look at your way," Nayeon said and Tzuyu immediately stood up. "I'm sorry Lisa unnie, are you ok?" she asks me as I stood up.

"I'm fine, you? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I ask her. She shook her head and smile at me.

"Thank you Lisa unnie for earlier" she shyly said to me. I smile and said, "Your welcome".

"Is Mina with you?" I ask her and she was about to say something when. "LISA-YAH!" someone shouts my name.

I turn my pace to see the person and the person immediately hugs me and kiss' my cheeks.

"You have something to tell us Lisa-yah" I heard Jisoo unnie said and I can see that Rosé nodded in agreement.

"Mina, how are you?" I ask her when she finally let go of me. "I'm fine, you? You look very tired. Rest tight always monkey" she said and hug me again.

"Well, I won't stay any longer here and we have to go somewhere else but Tzuyu needed a purse here so we go with her," she said.

Ahh! That's why Tzuyu is in hurry. "It's ok, besides I have my unnies here with me," I said and pointed at Jisoo unnie with Rosé and Red Velvet.

"Well, we'll go now... Tzuyu already buys the purse, bye Lisa-yah. Take care huh?" she said and wave her hand. I also did what she did.

"Thank you again Lisa unnie, we'll going now, take care unnie" Tzuyu shyly said and I patted her head.

"You should always take care because what if I am not the one you bumped earlier? Maybe something might happen to you" I said to her and hug her.

She got surprised by my action and I can sense that there is a pair of eyes looking in our direction.

I roam my eyes and gulp when I saw the beautiful yet cold and emotionless eyes.

"Bye Tzuyu, take care," I said and wave. She bid her goodbyes and wave her hands.

I turn my attention to them and gulp because they are eyeing me suspiciously. "Care to explain?" Rosé said.

"What? I was just being friendly, come on" I said and get what I needed to buy and head to the counter. Well, I guess it wasn't bad right?

On the other part of the planet.

Someone's PoV
Here I am, just seating on the sofa here in our living room. I am still thinking if she will be ok but I know that they will do everything for her to be ok because if not they will be sent to jail.

My phone rang, indicating that I receive a call from someone.

*On-call* (Her: Him)
"Hello"

"Hello"

"So what happened to her now?"

"She is in the mall buying something with her friends"

"Is she safe?"

"Yes, she is. She bumps into someone but I guess she is her co-idol because they know each other"

"Ok, and what is the next?"

"She is going to her country this midnight and she will be with her other childhood friend"

"Ok, thank you for the information"

"Ok I need to go now"
*End of call*

So you will really be going back here? I am very excited to meet you again Priya.