ISML 30: What happened?

3rd PoV
"How is she doctor?" Wendy ask the doctor. They are now at Chou's Hospital because it's the nearest one at all.

"She's fine now your highness, she needs more rest and she just space out because of mental stress and she didn't seem to sleep well at night" the doctor said to Wendy.

Jihyo and Mina on the other hand is looking at Tzuyu worriedly. "Thank you doctor" Wendy said to the doctor.

"You're welcome your highness, just take care of Mrs. Manoban" the doctor said and made his way out of the room.

"So what happen to Tzuyu?" Mina ask Wendy. She didn't heard their conversation.

"She's stress, do you know what she's thinking this past few days?" Wendy ask her.

"I don't know what she's thinking because she always look out of nowhere without expression" Jihyo said the truth.

She can't read Tzuyu now and she doesn't know what is happening to her.

"Let's just ask her later, please take care of her first I'll just go to the incident's place" Wendy said and the two nod their head.

'What happened to you Lisa? Where are you?' Wendy thought and walk out of the hospital.

"Look what you did unnie!" Rosé shout to Jennie. Jennie didn't answer, she doesn't know what to say to Rosé.

"You and your freaking pride, you shouldn't say that to Lisa!" Rosé added.

Irene on the other hand is thinking of what happened to Lisa. "What did you do Jennie?" Irene ask her friend. She slowly walk towards Jennie.

"I hurted her unnie, I hurted Li-" she didn't finish her sentence when Irene slap her really hard.

"Why did you hurt my Lisa!" Irene shout. "Are you two dating?" Yeri ask Irene. Irene shook her head.

"No but I'll make sure that she'll end up with me" Irene said with determination.

"Now if anyone will hurt her, I'll make your life a living hell" Irene warned all the people inside the practice room.

"What did you do to her huh?" Irene turn her attention towards Jennie.

"What did you do!" Irene shout that cause the others to flinch. They didn't saw Irene to be this mad.

"I h-hurted h-her feelings u-unnie" Jennie said. She's preventing herself from sobbing really hard.

"You know how precious Lisa is and here you are just hurting her feelings, you're nothing but a monster" Irene said and storm away from them.

"I'll just follow her" Seulgi said to them and they nod their head.

"Uhm... girls, CEO Yang wants to talk to you" Blackpink's manager said. He just came and he heard everything that Irene said.

"We'll come oppa" Jisoo said and drag Jennie with her. Rosé follow them behind.

"We'll go with Irene unnie and Seulgi" Joy said and drag Yeri with her. "Where did they brought Tzuyu?" Momo ask her members.

"Call Jihyo so we can know where they are" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon get her phone and dial Jihyo's number.

*On call* (Jihyo: Jeongyeon)
"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh, we are at Chou's Hospital"

"Can we go there? What happen to Tzuyu?"

"She's restless and mentally stress"

"Why? I thought she sleep well"