ISML 46: Date (P.2)

3rd PoV
"What took you so long?" Yeri ask when she spotted Seulgi. Seulgi jog towards their direction.

"I just meet someone and we just have a little talk" she answer. "What did you buy?" Wendy ask curiously.

"I didn't see the one I like so I didn't buy anything" Seulgi said and shrugged.

"Alright, let's go home now" Irene said and pick the bags that she brought. The others do the same thing and they walk towards the parking lot.

"Hurry up Chae!" Jennie yelled. They are now in front of their door ready to leave but Rosé is a slow poke.

"Yes unnie, just a minute!" she yelled back. She put some light make up and done.

"Done!" she said and get her purse. She then walk out of her room and make her way towards Jisoo and Jennie.

"Ready?" Jisoo ask and the two nod their head. "Rosé, can I ask a question?" Jennie ask. Jisoo lock the door and started walking.

"What is it?" Rosé ask looking at Jennie. "When did you know that Lisa and Tzuyu are married?" Jisoo ask.

"When I accidentally read Lisa's diary" Rosé said the truth. "Why she didn't tell it to us?" Jennie ask her.

Rosé look at her in apologetic way. "She said, it's a secret, they got married because it was planned when they are both born" Rosé said.

"So you mean, if I will be in a relationship with Lisa, she's still Tzuyu's property?" Jennie ask that earn a nod from Rosé.

"But she said that she's finding the one for her when she turn 20 but when Tzuyu turn 20 and she didn't see the one, she'll marry Tzuyu whether she like it or not" Rosé said the truth.

"When is she going to tell it to us?" Jisoo ask. Rosé is about to answer when her phone vibrate.

She then pick it up and she got surprised on what Lisa said on the text.

From: Monkey🙊
Chipmunk, bring Jennie and Jisoo unnie the next day after tomorrow at Twice's apartment, I'm going to tell it to them.

To: Monkey🙊
Ok monkey, I'll see you there the next day after tomorrow😆

From: Monkey🙊
Yeah right, bye!!

To: Monkey🙊
Bye👋🏻

"The next day after tomorrow" Rosé stated. "So all of us will be there? At her house?" Jisoo ask.

"No, we'll all meet at Twice's apartment" Rosé answer. "So all this time she's just at Twice's apartment!?" Jennie exclaim.

They got out of the elevator and went in the van. "Where to girls?" their manager ask.

"At the amusement park, oppa" Jisoo answer and their manager nod his head.

"Yeah" Rosé said to them. "That's why when we're playing her surroundings are familiar" Jisoo said to her.

"What do you mean?" Jennie ask. "Well, when we are playing, we video call all the time and her surrounding was like Mina's half surrounding and I also saw the surrounding at Twice's V-live".

"Is that so? She's really a careless, she should just play at their room" Rosé said and face palm.

"At their room?" Jennie ask her curiously. "Yeah, did you forget that she's married?" Jisoo said.

"Ahhh, yeah.... I thought they didn't share room" Jennie said and blush at embarrassment.

"Girls, we're here" their oppa said. The girls got out of the van and thanked their oppa.