ISML 41: Practice

Rosé's PoV
We're inside our apartment. We're going to practice at JYP Building because are schedule is in that building.

"When will Lisa come to our apartment again?" Jisoo unnie ask. I actually don't know if Lisa will live with us again.

"Let's just ask her later at the practice" I replied. Me and Jennie unnie is getting better now but it isn't like before.

I got startle when Jennie unnie's phone rang. "Hello" she said annoyed. Who might that person be?

"I already said that we're done Kai" Oh.... the dog? And wait! They broke up?

I thought it's the best relationship as what Jennie unnie said to us when things didn't messed up.

"Bye and don't ever call me!" she yelled and put her phone down. "So you two broke up?" I ask her.

She looked at me and nod. "I regret dating that jerk, he just play with me, fucking dog" she said but she whisper the last part which I heard.

"Guys, let's go now, manager oppa is already at the parking lot and he said that Lisa is already at JYP Building" Jisoo unnie said.

Well, I'm excited to see my best friend and also her wife.

I really wonder how long is her- OMFG! ROSÉ YOU'RE A GOOD GIRL! I think I need to go to Church later again.

We talked about their honeymoon and she said they didn't do it because of their status and they are both idol.

Also, she told me some story where she's getting hot because she will sometimes saw Tzuyu in her two piece getting out of the pool.

"Rosé!" someone yelled that cause my train of thoughts got cut off. "Yes, Jennie unnie?" I ask and look at her.

She sigh, "I said let's go now, we're getting late" she said and pulled me outside.

"We're here" manager oppa said and park the van at the parking lot.

"Where's their practice room?" Jisoo unnie ask manager oppa. "Ohh.... they said it's at Madonna" I look at him confused. Madonna?

"An artist? They are practicing at the artist?" Jennie unnie ask confused. Manager oppa laugh at our confused look.

"No silly, that's what they call to their practice room". "Why?" Jisoo unnie ask him.

"I don't know why tho" he said and shrugged. Maybe CEO Park is idoling over Madonna right? "Let's go now, maybe they are waiting now" Jisoo unnie said and walk inside the building.

3rd PoV
"Blackpink is here" one of the staff said. Jeongyeon pulled Tzuyu from Lisa.

"Wait! What the-" she got cut off by the door opening. "Lisa!" Jisoo yelled and ran towards the taller girl.

Lisa spread her arms to welcome the older girl on her embrace and Jisoo gladly accepted it.

"How are you Lis? The last time I saw you, you have the cast on you neck and arm now you don't have anything" Jisoo said.

Tzuyu look at the two best friends. "How is she doing at the apartment?" Rosé ask that startle Tzuyu.

"She's fine, it's just that she's very clingy and sweet for the past days" Dahyun answered right away.

"So.... you already told her that you..... love her?" Rosé ask her curiously. Tzuyu is about to answer but someone cut her off.

"She was about to confessed that she love Lisa but Lisa is fast enough and she even told us that she'll court Tzuyu" Momo answer.