ISML 48: 'We did it'

3rd PoV
Lisa woke up first and she admires Tzuyu's visual for 5 minutes.

"You're really beautiful" she said as she caress Tzuyu's cheeks using the back of her hand.

"I love you" she said and peck Tzuyu at her lips.

She then get up and walk towards the bathroom to wash her body. After she finish taking bath, she walk out of the room to make breakfast.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain
And I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date
You can be the hero
And I can be your sidekick
You can be the tear That I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or u can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'"

As the song is being played, Lisa is dancing with the beat of the music. "We're the perfect two~" Lisa sing her heart out at the music.

Tzuyu open her eyes just to see no one beside her. She then get up and roam her eyes at the room.

She feels the pain down to her and she can't get up.

She's about to call for Lisa but she got cut off when the door swung open, revealing Lisa with a wide smile.

"Good morning beautiful" Lisa greeted her and walk towards her side.

Tzuyu smile at Lisa, "good morning hubby" Tzuyu said and peck Lisa's lips. She held the blanket tightly just to cover her naked body even tho Lisa already saw it.

"Here's breakfast in bed wifey, I'll feed you and I'll help you shower, I know that it hurts baby but I don't have the meds to kill the pain here so I'll buy later when we're inside the apartment" Lisa stated.

Tzuyu blush at the thought of showering. "Ok then babe" Tzuyu said and smile at Lisa.

The latter smile back at her and she started feeding the younger girl.

"Guys, I have to tell you something" Nayeon said as Twice gather at the living room. "What is it?" Momo ask.

"Lisa has..." Nayeon is hesitant to say the right word because she's not in the right place to say it.

"Lisa has what?" Mina ask. She's curious at what will Nayeon said especially it's about Lisa.

"Lisa has a thing" Jeongyeon finish. They are all confused on what are they talking about.

"Thing? What thing?" Chaeyoung ask. Being the maknae of the group, she didn't know what does they mean.

"That thing" Nayeon said emphasizing the word 'thing' for them to understand.

"OMG!" Jihyo and Mina exclaim at the same time. They didn't know that Lisa will actually have that thing.

"When did you saw it?" Jihyo ask. Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Sana are clueless on what are they talking about.

"I saw it when I wake up in the middle of the night, she was at the kitchen that time mumbling something and drinking water then I saw the bulge on her center and it was huge!" Nayeon said gesturing on how huge Lisa is.

Mina and Jihyo widen their eyes together with Dahyun and Momo. "We should tell it to Tzuyu guys" Dahyun said to them.

"We need to warn Tzuyu about that" Momo second the hand. Sana and Chaeyoung are still confused on what are they talking. "What are you all talking about?" Sana ask.