ISML 34: Apartment

3rd PoV
Wendy is still at their dorm. She's waiting for the time where she's going to visit Lisa for the first time.

"Unnie, I'll go now" she said and get her purse. "Where are you going?" Irene ask Wendy.

"I'll visit my best friend unnie" Wendy said and look at Irene. "I'll get going ok?" she said and hug Irene.

"Ok, take care" Irene said and smile at Wendy. Wendy smile back and nod her head.

"Bye unnie" Wendy again said and walk towards the door to make her way outside.

'I'm going to visit you Lisa, just wait there Priya ok? I'll be there in a flash' Wendy thought and wiped her tears. She didn't know that she's already crying inside the van.

"Unnie, we're going again ok?" Mina said to Jeongyeon.

"Our sleep is great, where did Tzuyu slept last night?" Nayeon ask them curiously. "She sleep with me unnie" Jihyo said.

"Ok but be careful on where are you three going, ok?" Jeongyeon said and Mina and Jihyo nod their heads.

"Unnie, I'm ready now" Tzuyu said and smile at them. "Did just she smile?" Momo ask curiously.

"I guess? Did our Tzuyu came back?" Nayeon ask them curiously. "That's great then, she's back again right?" Sana ask them.

"Yeah it's great, at least we don't need to deal with the cold Tzuyu" Jeongyeon said.

"And she's happy again" Chaeyoung and Dahyun said at the same time.

"Yeah she is, really" Mina and Jihyo said at the same time. "Why tho?" Dahyun ask and the two look at her confused.

"I mean why? The four of you with Rosé unnie go out late at night yesterday then when Tzuyu came back, she's happy again" she reason out.

"You'll know soon" Mina said and smile as what will be their reaction when they Lisa will be living at their apartment.

"Yah! What's with the smile?" Chaeyoung ask her. "Nothing" Mina said and look away.

'They will surely be surprise if they see the two couple in one room. I admit that they both are sweet and you will feel single with their sweet moments but they are fun to watch with' Jihyo thought and chuckle.

"Unnie let's go, they are here now" Tzuyu informed them and the two nod their heads.

"We'll get going now, bye!" Jihyo said and wave at them. The others smile and wave at them also.

'I'm going there baby, I'll see you again later and we're going to give our gratitude for the people who helped you, I can't even say this but I love you' Tzuyu said and smile at her thought.

"Unnie, I'll go now" Rosé said and get her purse. She also get her coat because it's winter.

"Where are you going again Rosé?" Jisoo ask her. "Somewhere unnie" Rosé answer.

"Rosé, you didn't join us this breakfast, let's have lunch" Jennie said and smile at Rosé. Rosé look at her and shook her head.

"It's important unnie, I'll go now bye" Rosé said and wave at them. Jisoo sigh and just shake her head.

"It's more important than us unnie, is she seeing someone now and they have a date that is more important than us?" Jennie ask in disbelief.

"I think it's someone who's special to her" Jisoo said and look at Jennie.