ISML 20: Award show

3rd PoV
It's now the day, the day where all idols will be attending an award show, showing their comebacks; their latest solo or song as a group.

BlackPink, Red Velvet and Twice has their comeback at the same time and their collaboration about travelling around the world will be held after the award show.

"This is it guys, are y'all ready now?" Jisoo ask when they all went inside the van. "Yes!" Lisa said happily.

She's happy that she's gonna perform in the stage with her wife. Their manager start the engine of the van.

"They said there will be a new game in the whole event" Rosé started. "What is it?" Jennie ask. She's curious on what will be the new game that the staffs ready for the idol.

 She's curious on what will be the new game that the staffs ready for the idol

"Who would have the best shipnames!" Jisoo said and all of them look at her.

"I bet ChaeSoo will be there also" Lisa said and smirk at Rosé and Jisoo. The two blush at Lisa's statement.

"Yeah, there will be JenLisa too or ChaeLisa or maybe LiSoo" Rosé fired back.

Lisa got stunned because she never treat the duo like a lover, never in her life. "Such a playgirl" Jisoo said to Lisa and smile at her.

"I'm not, it's just that the people have their eyes on me as always and they will get thru a research that me and you or Rosé or Jennie unnie are dating" Lisa said truthfully.

Lisa know that she have a thing on Jennie but she won't tell her that because she doesn't want her to be disgusted.

"I bet there will also be a new shipname about you Lis" Jisoo said to Lisa. Lisa look at her confusedly.

"Look at your phone, you know that Twice, Red Velvet and us have our V-live and the people are matching you with all of us" Rosé said.

Lisa gasp when she saw her twitter. "LisRene? Seriously!? Irene unnie and I are just friends" Lisa said in disbelief.

"As if she's treating you like a friend" Jennie mumble but fair enough for the two to hear it. "What is it again Jennie unnie?" Lisa ask. She didn't heard what Jennie said earlier.

"Nothing" Jennie said and smile at her. "JoyLis? What kind of shipnames are in here and Mina×Lisa? Mina and I are just friends bruh" Lisa said and scroll to her twitter.

"TzuLis? That's better" Lisa mumble that her members didn't quite catch. "What is it?" Jennie ask.

"TzuLis, it wasn't better and I treat Tzuyu as my younger sister" Lisa said but her manager knew that it was fake so he just smile.

"There's so many shipnames because of that 1,2,3 V-live only and what if we really travel" Lisa said and she can't help but just to rolled her eyes.

"I think you can get away of that because look at the videos, it clearly shows how you interact like they are your lovers" Jisoo said and play the video.