ISML 9: The Wedding

Lisa's PoV
We're now here in the garden. The party is about to start and I'm waiting for Tzuyu to come here to the garden.

Maybe I should give the ring to Tzuyu?

I'm now heading towards our room because I'm going to give the ring to Tzuyu and might as well check my soon-to-be wife.

Why did I agree in here again?

Maybe my parents know Tzuyu for the past 20 years and they didn't even tell me but it was fine now that I know Tzuyu.

Tomorrow we will be wife and wife but I know that our parents want our marriage to be secret in the whole world.

I knock on the door three times and I heard her say 'come in'.

I twisted the doorknob and I saw her in the mirror probably applying some makeup. "Hey wifey" I greeted her.

I know that it's just one day when I call her wifey but I think I like calling her that.

"Hey h-hubby" she shyly said. Aww.. my baby is so cute! "You're so beautiful wifey," I said and sat down beside her.

"Thank you hubby," she said and put down the brush. "Oh I want you to wear this every day," I said as I get the box in the drawer.

Does her member and my member will notice the wedding ring? I hope not.

"What is it?" she asks as she turns her pace on me. I open the box and I can see that she was surprised to see the very expensive engagement ring.

Who wouldn't right? It was pretty expensive. Mom gave me this ring because she wants me to find her.

It was her because you know, I have a buddy down there but it wasn't that visible if I wear not so fitted clothes

"O-ok. We should go now there" Tzuyu said. I quickly remove the ring inside the box and put it on her finger.

"Beautiful" I whisper but I know that she heard it. The ring really fit on her and it's like it just made for her.

"Let's go now? The guest is already at the garden" I said and help her get up.

By the way, this is what we are wearing for today's party.