ISML 31: Diary

3rd PoV
*BlackPink, Red Velvet and Twice's comeback will be delayed due to the incident that happen on one idol Lalisa Manoban*

*BlackPink Lisa is still nowhere to be found*

*How did Lisa end up outside Seoul? Why does her necklace looks like it was a couple thing?*

*Delay comeback from the 3 amazing group in Seoul*

"What the heck!?" Jennie exclaim. It's been 2 days since the incident happen and Lisa is still nowhere to be found. "What is it?" Jisoo ask.

"Look unnie, they started rumoring about Lisa dating someone because of the necklace" Jennie said and show Jisoo her phone.

"Why not? Her necklace really look like a couple thing and we don't know why she have that" Jisoo said and shrugged her shoulder.

Rosé on the other hand is inside Lisa's room. The talk between Lisa's mom and her is not a good idea.

"Where are you Lis? I missed you very much my best friend, come back home please" Rosé plead on Lisa's picture.

Rosé look at the drawers and she saw a cute notebook with the label 'Diary'.

"Can I read this? I want to know who really you are. I know that Mr. Yang won't ask me that question when in the first place it wasn't true" Rosé said.

Diary #1 xxxxx-xx-xxxx
Dear Diary,
Hey this is my first time writing at this diary but I'll introduce myself first alright? I'm Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban Bruschweiler but you can call me Lisa because Pran and Priya is for my close friends and my parents only. I'm 7 years old and I'm inside my room. My father just gave me this notebook and I just gave it a little makeover. I have a 3 best friends, their names are Alexandria Edinburgh, Kunphimook Bhuwakul and Shon Seung-wan or Wendy for short but I prefer calling her Seung or Seung-nie. I also have a cousin, her name is Shin Yuna. We look like sisters and I always spoil her even she's just a kid. This all for today, I'll be back, my father is calling me down to his office. Bye Diary!
Sign,
Priya

Rosé got shock when she read the first entry. "So basically, Lisa is a royal then she knew Wendy unnie from Red Velvet and she's a princess?" she said to herself.

She sat at the bed and made sure that the door is lock. She turn the page for about 5 pages and started reading again.

Diary #7 xxxxx-xx-xxxx
Dear Diary,
It's been a while since I write on my diary. Today is the day where Bambam is leaving for being an idol. I also wanted to be an idol but my parents don't want me to be away from them because they said that leaving our mansion- but I don't know if this is really a mansion because it looks like a castle to me- is dangerous thing for us. Then why would, uncle B and aunty B agree of Bambam's leave? I promise that I'll also be a famous idol. Bye Diary!
Sign,
Priya

Rosé smile at what she read. "You're a famous idol now Pran" Rosé said at Lisa's picture. She wiped her tears and read the next entry.

Diary #8 xxxxx-xx-xxxx
Dear Diary,
Now it's Seung who's leaving me because she also wanted to be an idol? Is it really that easy for them to leave us behind? I hate them so much. I just finish watching Bambam's MV and I can say that he's a great dancer now. I know that we're always the team but for now I guess he'll have another team which is Got7? I guess? Then Seung will leave and what? Her group will also have a name like..... Hmm.... like a cake!? Don't get me wrong but cake names are the best. Bye Diary!
Sign,
Priya