ISML 25: Bet

Tzuyu's PoV
We're here now at our room, unpacking my things because yeah, we just came here earlier.

I really didn't expect that my card would be my danger zone because I thought mom didn't place the name of my card here.

But anyways, we got two queen size bed and yeah too bad, we got Wendy unnie us our roommate.

I should have thought about it first and I don't want to be beside Lisa because she's so clingy.

"Baby Tzuyu, come here please" Lisa plead again. She's always like that and I don't know why.

"Lisa, we're shooting remember?" I ask and face her.

The staff knew about our relationship so they shouldn't upload something that will reveal our relationship.

"Don't mind them Mrs. Manoban, I know that they won't betray the king and queen or else they won't find any jobs" Lisa said.

Wendy unnie on the other hand is just there looking at us. "Is that how whipped you are Tzuyu?" she ask.

I don't know why am I thinking about it but I like being whipped towards Lisa.

My baby Manoban is so cute- Wait, did I just compliment her? "Yes Tzuyu" Wendy unnie said and smirk at me.

Did I say it loud? "I'm just the only one who heard it, don't worry" she said and pat my back.

"What are you guys talking about?" Lisa ask. I know that she's clueless but I don't want her to know it.

"None" I replied to her. I make my way towards our bed and lay down.

"You should unpack Manoban" I said to her. "Don't worry wifey, I'll unpack later" she said and lay beside me.

She hug my torso and burry her face on my neck. She was about to say something when someone's phone rang.

I look at Wendy unnie and she look at me confused. "It's CEO Lee" she said. I nod at her telling that she should answer the call.

"Yes CEO Lee?" she said and turn on the loud speaker. "Girls, sad to say but we need to cut your variety show. We'll just do a 3 season show" he said on the other line.

"Why tho CEO Lee?" Lisa ask. She looks like a koala while I look like a tree.

"It's just that, we can't focus on you if we gave work towards the other group so after your show there in Singapore, y'all fly to Thailand and to England".

"That's alright, as long as I'm with my wife" she said and steal a kiss on my lips.

"Please cut that scene" Wendy unnie said and the crew nod their head.

"Yes and please tell it to others because I need to go now, the other CEOs are busy on the other group that are going to have a comeback on this year" CEO Lee said.

"Yes CEO Lee" Wendy unnie said. "I'll get going now, bye" CEO Lee said and hung up.

"Is Itzy going to have a comeback also?" Lisa ask me. "I don't know, maybe?" I said more like asking. "I wanted to know if my cousin did a big improvement" she said and look at me.

"And I saw your past MVs and you did a great job in your current MV by the way" she said and smile at me.

"Aww.. thank you" I said and peck her lips. "Ok, that's enough couple".

"I already know that I'm single so no need to show me that" Wendy unnie interrupt.

"Yah! Let's just do some V-live" Lisa suggested. "How about the others?" I ask.