ISML 47: Night

3rd PoV

"Let's go to the apartment now and let's have dinner" Lisa said and start standing up. She then held Tzuyu's hand and help her to stand up. They are in the cliff for an hour because they watch the sunsetto settle.

"Where too your highness?" Marcus ask. He's happy to see the couple to go out not minding the people or what will happen tomorrow. "At my apartment" Lisa answer. Marcus started the engine and drove away.

"Wifey, you can sleep for awhile, I'll just wake you up" Lisa said. "Ok hubby" Tzuyu said in a sleppy tone. She lay her head on Lisa's shoulder then close her eyes.

"We're here your highness" Marcus stated. Lisa was looking at Tzuyu's sleeping profile. "Should I wake her up?" Lisa ask Marcus. "I think you should your highness" Marcus stated.

"But I don't want to ruined her sleep" Lisa stated. Marcus smile, he knew that Lisa really care for her wife. "You really cared for her your highness" Marcus blurted out.

Lisa look at him like he comitted a crime. "Of course, I'll take care of her because I love her" she stated. "I really thought that you will disagree at their proposal your highness" Marcus stated.

Lisa look at Tzuyu before looking back at Marcus. "Why not? She's worth it to be loved and to be a wife" Lisa answer and smile. Marcus smile back at her, 'she's really the one your majesty' Marcus thought.

"We'll get going now Marcus, take care" Lisa said and carry Tzuyu in bridal style. She then get out of the van with their things and Marcus drove away. Tzuyu feel that she's being carried so she make herself comfortable.

"Hmmm.... love" Tzuyu mumble and buried her face at Lisa's chest. "Yes baby?" Lisa ask her. "You said you'll wake me up but you didn't babe" Tzuyu mumble. She's really sleepy but she don't want Lisa to carry her.

"I know that you're very tired wifey, that's why I just carry you" Lisa answer. She then walk out of the elevator and make her way towards her apartment. "I'll put you down for awhile babe, I'll open the apartment" Lisa states and Tzuyu nod her head.

Lisa put Tzuyu down and Tzuyu just back hug Lisa because she really want to sleep. Lisa open the door and welcome by the foods that she told her personal chef to prepare. "Let's eat first before we sleep?" Lisa said that earn a nod from Tzuyu.

Losa pulled a chair for Tzuyu to sit in and Tzuyu smile at her. Lisa then sit across her wife then she eyed the foods. She started cutting some meat and place it at Tzuyu's plate. "Thank you love" Tzuyu said and peck Lisa's lips.

The night is still young, yet Tzuyu and Lisa can't seem to fall asleep in their big bed. Their backs facing each other as their breathing heave every now and then.

Lisa looks back, her face facing Tzuyu's back as she took courage to speak up her thoughts until Tzuyu looks back, their eyes caught each others.

"I thought you are sleeping already." Tzuyu spoke, her eyes looking at Lisa's as if looking for something she's been unsure off.

Lisa smiles, she lightly scoot over, her hand lifting as she remove the strands of hair covering her face. Her lips lift on the sides, smiling widely seeing her face illuminated on the night sky.

"Are you not tired yet?" Lisa ask, her hand lays on Tzuyu's cheeks as the younger lean towards her touch. Lisa scoot over again, their breathing heaving yet again.

Lisa lean over, her lips graze at Tzuyu's while the younger slowly close her eyes at the contact. Their lips lock, slowly moving at a slow pace.

The night is still young, yet the two younger woman continues to fight for dominance. The older woman, obviously, her hand pushed the younger flush on the bed.

They detach from each other, Lisa on top of Tzuyu while the younger's eyes close, longing for the older woman's lips on hers. Her eyes opened yet hodded, looking at Lisa with a small smile, nodding as if she knew that the older woman ask her some question.

Lisa smiles, her head leaning back towards the younger's face, continuing their make out session. The moonlight illuminated their faces, showcasing their full love at each other. The room is full of love, both woman enjoyed the night as the activity lasted for a long time.

Meanwhile, at Twice's dorm, considering that their maknae is out so it's time for them to party the night away. Nayeon and the others readied the alcohols, mixing the strongest among the strongest and getting wasted.

Nayeon's laugh echos through the four walls of their living room, seeing as Jeongyeon and Dahyun punches each other with minding anyone.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, kept on drinking and showering the water on herself. Mina and Jihyo, being the sober ones look at the mess their members made.

They both sigh, looking at each other before chuckling and shaking their heads. "We'll be dead meat tomorrow." Mina shakes her head, disagreeing with Jihyo's idea.

"They will be." She said, pointing at everyone in the room. Momo and Sana both talked with each other, slurring words here and then while drinking... Mustard!?

They must have been so drunk to the point that they even have the guts to drink a condiment. Mina laughs as she saw what the two are drinking, walking towards them and stopping Momo on drinking more.

"Momo unnie, stop it." Mina said, putting down the glass on the farther side of the table before Momo and Sana put their arms around her shoulder.

"Come Minari, drink with us~" Sana spoke, her hand grabbing a red container with ketchup on it. Mina smiles before she shakes her head, grabbing the container and pushing the two on the sofa.

"You two rest already." Mina saw how Momo's eyes close, her arms around Sana's waist as her face lean down on the woman's chest. 

Mina could only shake her head, imagining how Momo would react and act like she's puking upon waking up on Sana chest.

Sana on the other hand, lean down and as if she was eating something, grab a handful of Momo's hair and put it in her mouth.

Jihyo looks at the two and laugh, her eyes went towards Jeongyeon and Dahyun who are both now cuddling on each other, with Dahyun on top of Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung slept on the coffee table, a cup balancing on her forehead as Nayeon lay on the floor in her stomach.

"Let's leave them already, they can manage theirselves in the morning." Mina suggested as they both went inside their rooms, saying good night at each other.