ISML 12: Lunch date before practice

3rd PoV
Lisa and Tzuyu are both now inside the plane. They are just cuddling because they are bored and no one is inside the plane than them.

"What do you think will my members say if they saw the rings?" Tzuyu ask.

Even if they are married, Lisa said to Tzuyu that she should still wear the engagement ring because it looks good on her.

"They won't gonna notice that when you just came back" Lisa said to her wife and change their position.

Tzuyu's head is now on Lisa's chest and Lisa is playing with Tzuyu's hair.

"If they notice that I didn't wear rings when I came in England and they saw this one which is completely an engagement ring and a wedding ring, what will they do?" Tzuyu ask her.

"I think they won't gonna ask you because you won't gonna answer so they are just going to investigate on you and you should be careful wifey" Lisa said and kiss the top of Tzuyu's head.

"I will hubby... Let's go to sleep now, we shouldn't waste our remaining energy" Tzuyu said and bought her head up.

"Ok then, sleep tight my queen" Lisa said and peck Tzuyu's lips.

"Sleep tight my king" Tzuyu said and kiss Lisa's cheeks. She bring her head down again and close her eyes.

'This really feels right, I don't want to wake up now' Tzuyu thought.

Meanwhile.....
"Girls, I just want to inform you that Lisa will be here tomorrow 12am but don't worry I will pick her up" the manager of Blackpink said. "Can we come with you oppa?" Jisoo ask.

"No girls, CEO Yang said that you all should rest or you will just wait for Lisa to come in your dorm and also..." the manager paused for awhile before continuing what he's about to said.

"CEO Yang said that all of you will move out but not now maybe 2 days from now" their manager said and leave.

The girls are speechless because of the news. "Did I hear it right?" Rosé ask.

"Can you slap me Rosé?" Jennie ask her member and Rosé slap Jennie. "I'm not dreaming?" Jennie ask herself. "It's all real unnie" Rosé said to Jisoo.

"Yes chipmunk, I guess CEO Yang notice our hard work and he will move us out to a new dorm or maybe an apartment" Jisoo said and jump like a kid.

'Finally, we will move out!' Jennie thought to herself and smile.

"GUYS!!" Nayeon happily said that startle the others. "OMG! Nayeon! You startle us!" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon give a peace sign.

"Tzuyu will come back here tomorrow, midnight!" Nayeon happily said to them.

"Who's going to pick her up?" Mina ask. Mina and Tzuyu are close to each other that they want to be by each other's side whatever happen.

"Manager said that she will be the one who's going to pick Tzuyu up" Nayeon said.

"Can we come with her?" Chaeyoung ask. She miss Tzuyu very much that she wants to hug her and cling to her arm.

"We can't cause CEO Park said that we should rest and just wait for Tzuyu to come here" Nayeon said sadly.

"It's ok, let's just plan a lunch date for tomorrow with Blackpink and Red Velvet so we can celebrate our new comeback all together!" Momo said happily.

"Ok, I'll just text Jennie for the info" Nayeon said and left.

To: Jennie😼
Hey Jen, can we settle a lunch date for tomorrow? For another celebration because Tzuyu will come back tomorrow midnight.