ISML 18: Move out

3rd PoV
Blackpink now packing their things. They are about to move out of their dorm to go straight at their apartment building.

"Ready girls?" manager of Blackpink ask. "Ne~ oppa" the four girls said at the same time and walk towards the door.

They surely will miss their dorm because all their memories is at their dorm, all their hard work and all the happy and sad memories left.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" Rosé ask Lisa when she saw the younger girl is crying silently.

The two look at the Lisa as they throw her an questioning look. "It's just that I'm sad because that dorm is the witness of our friendship" Lisa said and sniff.

The three girl stopped theirselves from laughing because of Lisa.

The girl seems to feel it so she said, "Go on, let it out. I'm not gonna be mad at all of you" and the girls laugh so hard together with their manager.

Lisa just pouted and sit there for a minute waiting for their laughter to cool down but it's not cooling down so she just grab her phone and play a music.

From: Wifey😘👑
Hubby, your parents want to have dinner with us later, I forgot to tell it to you yesterday.

To: Wifey😘👑
Is that so wifey? Ok then, we'll go later, I'll just fetch you ok?

From: Wifey😘👑
Ok then, bye see you later👋🏻

To: Wifey😘👑
Yeah sure my baby baby Tzuyu, see you later😁💞

Tzuyu grinned while looking at her phone. She's just alone in their living room or so she thought.

"I really think there's someone who's making our Tzuyu happy" Nayeon said.

"She really have, look at that smile, it is a lovely smile and look at her eyes, she looks in love unnie" Sana pointed out the things that are obvious.

"What are you guys doing there?" they all stumble on the floor when Mina came on the view.

"What the hell!? Mina!" Jihyo said to her member. "Sorry but really what are y'all doing there" Mina ask.

"We're looking at Tzuyu, we're investigating on her because she's weird and she's on her phone always like there's someone who's going to message her and her passcode, did she changed her passcode?" Dahyun said to them.

"Uhm.... maybe she did changed it because we can't open it" Chaeyoung said.

She looks like Tzuyu's younger sister but she's older than Tzuyu.

"Maybe she doesn't want anyone to open her phone because it's private...?" Mina said more like asking.

"Do you have something to share with us Minari?" Jeongyeon ask. She keep on observing Mina because the other girl looks suspicious.

"Nothing unnie, it's just one of my maybe's" Mina said. The others shrugged what Jeongyeon just ask but Jeongyeon will still investigate on her.

They are quiet for awhile when someone's phone rang. "Opps... I'll just answer it" Nayeon said and walk away from the scene.

*On call* (Jennie: Nayeon)
"Hello Jen, why did you call?"

"Hello Nayeon, can we have dinner later? Irene unnie invite us and she said that we should also invite you guys"

"Ok then, where?"

"At the same place Nayeon, you know that we can't just eat at the other restaurant because that restaurant is the only one who's exclusive on idols"