ISML 16: First Practice (P.1)

3rd PoV
Lisa and Tzuyu came at their dorm/apartment safe and sound. "Where have you been?" their members ask.

"I was with Mina (unnie) earlier but I need to do something that's why I came late" Lisa and Tzuyu said at the same time.

"Call them Rosé, we need to make sure that Lisa is telling the truth" Jennie said and look at Lisa.

She doesn't know why she's being angry at the younger but she knows that she's angry at Lisa for not telling them where she have been.

"I was with Mina unnie earlier at the LPB Café and we're about to leave when my phone vibrate and I need something to do" Tzuyu said half truth, half lie.

"Call her Sana" Nayeon said and Sana go straight their room to call Mina.

"Ahh... yes Rosé, I'm with Lisa earlier" they heard Mina said when she came out of her room.

"Is it true that Tzuyu is with you?" Momo ask Mina. "Hang on Rosé" Mina said and put down her phone.

"Yes, after Tzuyu left I saw Lisa and we hang out that's why I just came earlier" Mina said. Half truth, half lie.

She knows for herself that she really didn't want to lie to her members but she need to keep this as a secret.

"Ok then but next time Tzuyu, tell us where are you going, arraseo?" Jeongyeon said to Tzuyu and Tzuyu nod her head.

"Lisa, Mina already explain to us that the two of you hang out and please tell us where are you going ok?" Jisoo said and Lisa nod.

"Ok you may rest now, I know that you're tired" Jisoo said to her members.

"Ne unnie~" Rosé and Lisa said at the same time while Jennie is eyeing Lisa like she just did a crime.

"Ok go to your rooms now, just rest because I know that y'all tired" Jihyo said and walk towards her room.

The others do the same thing and they all drifted to their dreamland.... or so I thought.

"What are we going to do? Today is Tzuyu's birthday" Nayeon said.

They are having a meeting for Tzuyu's birthday because they all forgot her birthday. "How about we do it tomorrow?" Jeongyeon said.

"What is our schedule tomorrow?" Sana ask. "Let's ask manager unnie" Mina said.

She's excited because tomorrow they don't have practice, it's because of the collab.

"Why you look excited?" Chaeyoung ask. She knows there's something on Mina.

"Nothing, it's just that I feel tomorrow we're free?" Mina said more like asking.

The members find it suspicious but they just shrugged it off. Jihyo get her phone and dial their manager's number.

*On call* (Twice: Manager)
"Hello Jihyo?"

"Hi unnie".

"Why did you call?"

"Unnie sorry to interrupt your sleep but can we ask a question?"

"You're already asking Momo but go ahead".

"What is our schedule tomorrow?"

"Nayeon, you're all free tomorrow".

"Why unnie?"

"It's because Tzuyu has a practice tomorrow, Sana".

"Didn't Tzuyu told you all about the collab Chaeyoung?"