ISML 44: Fake news

3rd PoV
"What the hell!?" Jennie exclaim. The two look at her in confusion. "What is it Jendeuk?" Jisoo ask her.

"Unnie, Lisa was having a dating scandal again. The last time was with Jungkook right?" Jennie said and Jisoo nod her head.

"Who is she with this time?" Rosé ask as she munch her food.

They are eating some breakfast today because they want to spend time with each other. "Irene unnie" Jennie said annoyed.

"I'll be fine if it's not Irene unnie" she said to them and rolled her eyes. "Why are you annoyed at her Jennie unnie?" Rosé ask her.

"Isn't it obvious? She likes Lisa and Lisa is still hanging out with her" Jisoo answer for Jennie. Rosé got frozen on what just she heard.

'So it's true? She likes Lisa and Lisa is being a dumb brainless person who didn't even notice it?' she said to herself.

Tzuyu actually say it to her. Lisa is hanging out with Irene and Tzuyu just notice that Irene has a feelings towards her wife.

"Rosé?" Jisoo called and wave her hands in front of Rosé' face. "Yes unnie?" Rosé ask and look at Jisoo.

Jisoo sigh, "I said, why are you so quiet? Are they really dating?" Jisoo ask her.

Rosé widen her eyes and look at Jisoo with the look of 'why you asking me?'.

"It's just that, Lisa trusted you the most than anyone of us here so maybe she said something to you" Jisoo said and wait for Rosé to respond.

Jennie on the other hand is looking out of nowhere. "They didn't unnie, Lisa love someone" Rosé said but she whisper the last part.

"What did you say?" Jennie ask her. Finally, she's now on her senses. "Nothing, I said they aren't dating" Rosé said and smile at her.

"Good morning your highness" CEO Yang greeted. "Good morning" Laura said.

She landed in Korea when she saw the news about her daughter and daughter in law. "I saw the news" she stated with seriousness.

"We're doing anything that we can do your highness, we don't know what can we do in the limousine thing your highness" Mr. Yang stated and bow at Laura.

Laura took out her phone and check the pictures.

"It looks edited tho, and we already check it, it's just edited" she said and Mr. Yang sigh in relief.

"But the people believe that it's not edited" CEO Yang said to Laura.

"Just tell them that it's edited, that you did a check on the picture and it turns out to be edited even with Seung's picture. The limo isn't really Pran's limo because she won't buy something like that" Laura stated.

She knew what Lisa's limousine looks like and it's not the same as in the picture.

"And the spotted near Twice's apartment building? It's not the way right?" Laura ask him.

She knew that it's not really the way because they are inside the Chou's apartment complex. "Yes your highness, it's near your apartment building".

"Why is she going there?" she ask the CEO. Mr. Yang is about to say something when the door open, revealing the married couple.

"Hi mom" Lisa said and kiss her mother's cheeks. "Hello mom" Tzuyu greeted and hug her.

"What are you doing at our apartment building, Priya?" Laura ask her daughter.