ISML 10: The Honeymoon

Tzuyu's PoV
"Wifey, are you ready?" Lisa ask once she came out of the bathroom. Today is the day where we are going to Jeju to have a honeymoon.

I don't know why do we need to have our honeymoon in Korea because... maybe someone might see us.

"Yes, hubby, I'm ready now" it was just a day when I started calling her hubby, but I like her idea. "Good to hear, let's go now? I'll carry your things" she said and smile.

"Ok thanks," I said and kiss her cheeks. I can sense that she's shocked at what I did but I did it because we're together now right?

I'm just nervous about what should I tell my members when they find out I'm not there.

What should I tell CEO Park about this married thing? Or maybe CEO Park already knows? I heard Bambam oppa said it at the party.

But it's fine tho, I'll just wait for them to announce our marriage.

But if they announce it, it will look like a scandal because they don't know that we're from the royal family right?

We're now heading towards the front door and our car is waiting for us outside.

"Hey wifey, go inside the limo first. I will just tell them our goodbyes or do you want to come?" Lisa asks as she mentioned to her butler about our things.

"Let's go together hubby," I said and cling to her arm.

I don't know what is happening to me right now but I just want to savor this moment with her because if we came back to Korea, I can't be with her and she can't be with me.

We're just walking, finding where our parents are to say our last goodbye but we didn't see them.

"Lady Anna, where's mom and dad?" Lisa asks the head of their maid.

I don't understand her parents why do they need to live in such a big house.

"Your highness, they are in the library with Ms. Tzuyu's parents," she said and bow. "Ok, thank you," I said and smile at her.

She bows for the last time before going to the kitchen. "Let's go wifey. Maybe oppas and the other two are waiting for us at the airport. Let's make it fast" Lisa said and drag me along with her.

We're now in front of their library and we can hear their waves of laughter. Lisa knocked on the door and we heard dad said 'come in' so she twisted the doorknob and open it.

She waits for me to come first and she closes the door.

"Such a gentlewoman" I mumble but I can see that she heard it because she smiles.

"Thanks for the compliment wifey," she said and side hugged me. "You're always welcome hubby," I said and replied the side hugged.

"Ok, stop with the PDA guys. Why are you two doing here?" Pa said once we reach their direction.

"We just wanted to say our last goodbye," I said to them and kiss their cheeks. "Ok enough, just please control your hormones. I know that you two don't want to have a scandal."

"Ahh... of course mom. We will get going now? The others are probably annoyed because we're not there yet" Lisa said and wave at them.

"Goodbye guys, we're going now. We'll be back next week" she said and hug them.

"Alright kids, take care. Enjoy your honeymoon and again control your hormones" mom said and smile at us.

"Ok! Bye ma, dad. Bye, mom, pa" I said and wave. We made our way to the door. "After you beautiful," she said and gesture her hand.