ISML 43: Dream

Lisa's PoV
I'm now here inside Twice's apartment. We all came at the same time but I didn't come with them.

I rode our limo. "Hi hubby" Tzuyu greeted me and kiss my lips.

"Are you behave when you're not with me?" I ask her and hug her back.

We're now currently in the living waiting for the dinner to be served. "Of course Manoban, are you?" she ask me back.

I nod my head and I sat on the couch. She also sat at my lap and lay her head on my chest.

"You know, we should help the others to prepare food, I'm not feeling well in here" I heard Mina said and walk towards the kitchen.

"They aren't getting used to us" I said to her. "Yeah, they always say that no PDA but they want to see it" she said and face me.

She cupped my cheeks and kiss me passionately. "Don't leave me Manoban" she said as she hug me tightly.

I got confused on why is she telling me that when in the first place, I'm not doing anything.

"Aww.. why? You have some dreams that I'll leave you?" I ask her as I reciprocate the hug.

"Yes" she mumble into my ear. Ohh... that's hot! Ohh... stay calm, self.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you, love. I love you" I said as I held her chin to face me.

"I love you too baby" she said and kiss the both of my cheeks.

We're now here lying at her bed. We finish eating earlier and now I'm just waiting for her to finish bathing because we're going to sleep now.

I scroll thru my instagram and I see some are commenting about the MV. I saw some of our shippers that says 'TzuLis won'.

It already won in the beginning tho but we need to keep it a secret.

"What are you thinking love?" my train of thoughts got cut off when wifey came.

"I'm thinking about you" I said that made her blush. She then make her way towards the bed and lay beside her.

"So cheesy but let's sleep now? I'm very sleepy now" she said as she come to me closer.

"Ok my queen, let's sleep now. Good night, sweet dreams and I love you" I said and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too" she said sleepily. She's tired, I guess? I hug her tight and come to my dreamland.

I woke up in the middle of the night because someone is kissing me.

"Hmm" I hummed and tried to hold and guess who it is but someone is holding my hand.

"Wifey" I said as I try to remove her hold on my hand but she's much stronger than me.

"Hubby, please be quiet" she said and kiss me on my lips again.

I stayed quiet for a second and I try to open my eyes. I can't open it, probably because of tiredness.

She kissed me roughly and I don't know why she is doing that. She trailed her kisses to my cheeks and she lick my earlobe.

Ohh... Lord, please help me control myself. "You don't have to control yourself baby" she whisper seductively.

I don't have a choice, my member just became hard. "Opps... your buddy is saying hi to me" she said and kiss me on my jaw line.

She then lick my neck and I'm here suppressing my moan. "Don't suppress it love, I know you want to release it" she seductively say.