ISML 32: Yuna

3rd PoV
"Maybe that's the pizza" Jeongyeon said to them. "Get it" Dahyun said to Chaeyoung.

She stand up and open the door but it isn't the pizza guy. "Rosé unnie? What are you doing here?" Chaeyoung ask.

Twice look at the door and a confused face is written on their faces.

"Rosé? What are you doing here?" Nayeon ask again. Rosé look at Mina. "Can we talk?" Rosé ask Mina.

Mina who's clueless on what are they going to talk about but she just agree.

"And you also" Rosé point at Jihyo. The two are really clueless but their members are the one who's really confused.

"Ok then, Rosé this way" Mina said and guide Rosé towards their room.

"I also wanted to talk to Tzuyu" Rosé said to them. "She's already sleeping" Jihyo informed her.

"It's important" Rosé said and you can clearly see the seriousness in her voice and face.

"Ok, this way" Jihyo said and they make their way towards Tzuyu's room.

"Tzuyu?" Jihyo knock on her door. "What?" Tzuyu ask emotionless.

"Someone wants to talk to you" Mina said. "Who is it?" she ask them. "Can we just come in first?" Jihyo said.

Tzuyu walk towards the door and open it. "What is it Rosé unnie?" Tzuyu ask when she saw Rosé behind Jihyo and Mina.

Rosé look at Tzuyu. "You're married right?" Tzuyu is taken aback of what Rosé said.

"What?" Tzuyu ask. "You're married..... to Lisa" Rosé said.

Tzuyu doesn't know how Rosé knew about their marriage and the two is just listening to them. "How did you know?" Tzuyu ask.

"I read it in her diary" Rosé said. "Diary? She have it?" Tzuyu ask.

"Yes and I think I know where is her body" Rosé said. Tzuyu look at her in confusion.

"How would you know if you just read her diary!?" Tzuyu ask annoyed. "Tzuyu, listen first" Jihyo said.

They didn't know if this Tzuyu is still the Tzuyu that they knew because when Lisa is missing, she changed a lot.

"She said she have a dream, a bad dream about herself. There, her car is going to bump on something and she didn't know what is it. Then she said that someone help her, two girls and one boy. She also said that the person who helped her, took her to their hospital... no scratch that, at her own hospital" Rosé said.

"The incident is outside Seoul, her hospital is inside Seoul, then if we're going to connect it, LM Hospital is just near the incident area. Her hospital is the nearest one" Mina said.

Tzuyu on the other hand is thinking if they should go there or not. "Let's go there" Tzuyu said and get her purse.

She also get something in her drawer. "How did you get that?" Jihyo ask.

"Her bodyguard gave me this, they knew it's our couple thing so they gave me this" Tzuyu said and she look at Lisa's necklace.

"I missed you" Tzuyu said and hug the necklace. The three come towards her direction and hug her.

"Don't worry Tzuyu, we'll get your Lisa back" Rosé said and rub her back. Jihyo wiped Tzuyu's tears.

"Let's go now, your limo is here" Mina said and drag Tzuyu outside. "What are you guys doing here!?" Jihyo exclaim.

When she open the door, the other members stumble on the floor. "We're just curious on what are you guys talking about so we listen but we didn't hear anything" Dahyun said.