ISML 13: Talk

Lisa's PoV
We're all now seating here at the long table inside our restaurant.

It's kinda awkward because I can't talk to wifey and I want my kissed now. My hand is hurting like really that man.

I'll sue him ughh... "Uhmm... sunbaes, I'll just go to the restroom" Tzuyu said.

Oh oh.. maybe this is the time where we're going to talk. I just wait some minute and my phone vibrate.

"Uhmm... I'll just answer this one" I said and they all nod.

I don't know but they really invite us to have a lunch date with them and then they are just talking to each other.

I come inside the bathroom and I saw that there's two chair and wifey is siting at one of it.

"Come here" she said and stand up. I come there and she lock the door. When she sit back, she get my hand and start healing it.

I just stare at her, she's really beautiful and I'm very lucky to have her in my life.

"Don't stare at me and tell me the story of your wounds" she said and look at me for awhile before continuing what she's doing.

"Well, when I was outside doing jogging- because when I was in England, I can't do some exercise because of what happen- I'm in the middle of my jog when I heard some whimpering sound coming from the small house there like outside the park. Me being curious who's making the sound, I turn my pace to the house and enter it. When I enter it, I saw a girl who's tied up on the chair and then I freed her and you wouldn't believe who I found" I said and she's finish on my right hand.

"And who is it?" she ask, focusing on my left hand.

"Sunmi sunbae. I ask her what happen and she said that she was just walking yesterday night and there's a man who block her way and she end up inside the house. Now we're about to leave the house when the man came, I said to Sunmi sunbae that she should go outside and call the cops because the man has a knife. I dodge it and when it was right in my abdomen, I was caught off guard that time so I just try to get it using my hand that's why I have that" I said truthfully.

She's now finish on my left hand and she look at me now. "And what happen to your face?" she ask.

Oh.. I forgot how I get it. "I don't know how I get it but all I can say is, it was accidentally hitted by the man's knife" I said and she just nod her head.

She put some alcohol on the cotton and come closer to me. "This will be hurt but bare with it" she said and I nod.

She's really beautiful when it's closer. When she finish healing my wounds, I just pout. She really forgot it huh?

"What's with the face Manoban?" she ask and giggle. "Don't call yourself Mrs. Manoban" I said and smirk at her.

I giggle when I saw the pink tint in her cheeks and she push me playfully. "Come on wifey, you forgot something" I said to her and pout more.

"Maybe they're finding us now" she said and fix the med kit. Where did she got the med kit by the way? "I ask your staffs and they give me this."

"Pleasuee~ wifey" I said in baby tone. Come on just the kiss. I'm kinda addicted by her lips because of it's flavor. Hmm... vanilla. "Wifey?" I said but she didn't answer.

"Baby Tzuyu?" I said again and again she didn't answer. "Chewy Babe?" I said but she really didn't answer.

"Tzuyu Chou Manoban-Bruschweiler, are you going to give my-" I was cut off when she hurriedly kiss my both cheeks and peck my lips.