ISML 14: What if?

3rd PoV
Lisa, Wendy and Tzuyu are now sitting at the couch across the CEOs. "What now?" Lisa broke the silence and rest her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"We call you three here because...." CEO Yang pause and look at the two CEO.

"We want the three of you to have a collaboration in the award show" CEO Park and Lee finished the sentence.

Wendy is happy because finally Lisa and her won't hide their relationship as best friend if ever they have lunch or dinner dates.

*Thud*
"Ouch!" Lisa exclaim because she fall on the couch. "What the heck!?" Wendy said and laugh at her best friend.

"Come on Seung, I was just shock because they want us to have collaboration on the award show when in the first place, Seulgi is the best on your group" Lisa said and laugh at her best friend's reaction.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry but I'm older than you" Wendy said and smile at Lisa.

"Yeah yeah, but Alexa is beautiful than you" Lisa fired back and laugh because of Wendy's reaction.... again.

"Are you saying that I'm ugly?" Wendy ask. The others inside the room are just stopping theirselves not to laugh because of this two silly best friends.

"I'm not saying that because you're the one who said that" Lisa said and giggle.

"Ehem" someone fake cough that cause the two to look at the person.

"Are you two done now? We need to finish this so that you can tell your members that you can't go to practice for tomorrow and on Friday because you three will practice for the dance" CEO Park said.

"What?" Tzuyu ask. Lisa look at her surprised. 'She doesn't want to have a collaboration?' Lisa thought.

"I mean it's just 2 days a week and yet the show will start next month more like 2 months from now and then it's just 2 days?" Tzuyu question.

"That's right tho" Wendy butted in. "We all know that the fast learner here is Lisa and then if it's just her she can handle it but what if we're with her, I'm sure Tzuyu and I will have a hard time" Wendy add the point.

"Don't worry wifey, I'll teach you if the choreo get hard" Lisa said and kiss Tzuyu's cheeks.

"How 'bout me Lis?" Wendy ask while rising her hand. "You can do it" Lisa said not looking at her best friend.

"Psss.. not fair" Wendy said and cross her arms.

"Ok now its settle, you guys can continue your practice with your members and tomorrow you'll not attend to their practice" CEO Yang said and smile at the three heiress.

"Guys what if Tzuyu has a thing to Lisa when they bumped into each other? You remember that Mina?" Nayeon ask.

They aren't practicing because they're thinking about the 'what if's' of Tzuyu and Lisa.

"Yeah, I remember that" Mina added. "What happened when they bumped?" Jihyo ask.

"Well, it was just that we go to the Celine store and Tzuyu isn't looking at her way and she was running because we're in a hurry and then Lisa and her bumped to each other and Tzuyu should be on bottom but Lisa was fast enough to change their position so Tzuyu was on top on Lisa and the rest was history" Nayeon tell them the story.

"Ahh... so you mean, Tzuyu has a proper talk to Lisa when they bumped to each other?" Sana ask.

She knows that Tzuyu do really have a thing to Lisa because Tzuyu and Sana are best friend that can't separate and Tzuyu told her about Lisa and she can see the heart in her eyes.