ISML 40: Let's hang out

3rd PoV
Lisa and Tzuyu are both at the couch sitting and watching some netflix.

Lisa's neck is now ok and the only problem for now is her arms.

They also started practicing their dance but of course, Lisa is just watching them.

"Hubby, say ahh~" Tzuyu said and ready the chip in front of Lisa. Lisa open her mouth and gladly take the chip inside her mouth.

"Thank you baby" Lisa said and peck Tzuyu's lips.

Since the day where they said 'I love you' to each other, they became very close and sweet at each other.

"Guys, can the two of you stop being like that? We know that we're single" Momo said to them.

"Oh come on, I know you have Hee-chul oppa" Lisa said and smile teasingly at Momo.

Momo blush and look away. "Yeah, but we're single" Dahyun second the hand.

"Yeah but you have Sana unnie here" Tzuyu pointed out. The two blush and look away from them.

"I'm single" Mina said and raise her hand proudly.

"Oh... so you're not proud to have Chaeyoung here?" Lisa ask. Mina look at her surprised. "Did I told you?" Mina ask.

"Yeah, when you're drunk" Lisa said and smirk at Mina.

"Ok now, I'm just the single one here" Jeongyeon and Nayeon said at the same time. "You can be together tho" Jihyo said.

They look at each other and shrugged. "We can give it a try but not now" Nayeon said and look at the screen again.

"How about you Jihyo unnie?" Tzuyu ask her. "You and Daniel are in a relationship right?" Lisa ask.

"It was before so I'm single" Jihyo said and start eating her popcorn.

They are just watching and eating their snacks when Lisa's phone vibrated.

From: Joohyun
Lisa, let's hang out later, is that ok?

To: Joohyun
Sure Hyun, what time and tell me where.

From: Joohyun
Yes of course, I'll tell you later at lunch, let's meet yeah?

To: Joohyun
Ok Hyun, I'll see you later bye!

From: Joohyun
Bye, see you later Lis!

"Who's that?" Tzuyu ask her curiously. "Irene unnie, she want to hang out with me later" Lisa said and place her phone on the table.

"You're going out again? You also go out last week and then you're going out?" Tzuyu ask her.

"I promise it to Irene unnie, love, but I'll go home after our hang out" Lisa said and look at Tzuyu.

"But baby-" Tzuyu got cut off by Lisa. "No more buts wifey, I'll just hang out with Irene unnie and I'll go home quick" Lisa assure her.

Tzuyu sigh and nod slowly. "Alright, when are you going?" Tzuyu ask her as she sat at Lisa's lap.

"Later at lunch babe" Lisa said and peck Tzuyu's lips.

"Ok that's really sweet y'all, we should get a love life now" Dahyun said and walk towards Sana and sat on her lap.

Mina stand up and sat on Chaeyoung's lap. Nayeon also did what the others did and she sat on Jeongyeon's lap.

"Ok, now we look like we're the single here" Momo said. Jihyo stand up and sit on Momo's lap.