ISML 3: Nini Changed

Lisa's PoV
I am here in our living room with Jisoo unnie and Rosé. Jennie unnie is not yet here in our dorm and we don't know where she is. We heard the door open and we all ran in the door.

"Jennie, it's already late and you said you will be back at 9" Jisoo unnie said. "I'm sorry unnie, I just enjoyed the night" she answered.

"Nini let's watch a movie," I said to her, I just want to watch a movie with them.

"I'm sorry Lis, not now I'm tired," she said and walk to her room. Ok...? That's weird. Even if she's tired she will go and watch the movie with us.

"Ok," I shortly replied and turn my head to Rosé and Jisoo unnie. "Let's watch now," I said and they nodded their head.

We're in the middle of the story when someone rang our doorbell. "I'll get it" Rosé said and we nodded our head. When Rosé is getting the door, Jisoo unnie said something.

"Hey Lis, you ok?" she asks me. "Of course unnie I am ok," I said to her and smile sweetly. I don't want to fake everything just because of her.

"You didn't see that?" Jisoo unnie said. I'm confused because I don't know what is she talking about.

"What is it unnie?" I ask, I don't really have any idea. "You didn't see that Jennie is avoiding us now," she said.

I keep remembering the memories of 4 days that we are in the dorm without Jennie unnie.

"Yeah Unnie, I know that," I said because when we invite her she will just say she's tired, she has something to do or she has a date with Kai.

"She's changing Lisa, yeah she is avoiding us and she really changed now," Jisoo unnie said.

I was about to say something when someone spoke. "LISA-YAH!" I turn my head to only see Bambam.

"Bambam please lower your voice, it's already late what are you doing here?" Jisoo unnie said to Bambam.

"Sorry noona, but I need to talk to Lisa," he said and look at me.

"Rosé why did you let him in?" I ask Rosé. "Sorry Lisa, he said he will treat me a food if I let him in," she said, I just sigh and walk outside.

Bambam follow and now that I secure that no one is here I turn to him. "What now?" I ask him. "Uncle said that I will come with you if you go to the Kingdom," he said.

"That's all?" I ask him because he will just go here to say that?

"And also we will go tomorrow night because the country really needed you there," he said and I sigh.

"I thought I said to Dad that I will go there next week," I said.

"They needed the queen already," he said. I widen my eyes. "What did you said? Queen? I am just a Princess!?" I said to him because I can't believe it. I know I will be a queen but not now right?

"I know your highness, but they said you are now at the right age to be a queen," he said.

"And who said that King?" I said and smirk. I know he won't like being called King.

"Your parents," he said and smile at me. I can't do anything. "Alright, tomorrow night," I said and he nodded.

"Ok Lis, I will go now and take care," he said and kiss my cheeks. I also did the same and wave at him.

"You should take care, my dorm is just behind me," I said and he drives his way to their dorm.

"What did Bambam said to you?" Jisoo unnie asks me. "It's private unnie," I said and she just nodded her head.

"Alright then. Let's sleep now because we have a practice tomorrow" Rosé said.

"Ok, good night guys," I said and kiss their cheeks. "Good night Lis" they both said and we make our way to our rooms. I just lay on my bed and let the darkness eat my system.

Morning came, we are just eating our breakfast when someone's phone rang. "It's our manager," Rosé said and quickly answer the phone then turn the speakers on.

*On phone* (Manager: Lisa: Rosé: Jennie: Jisoo)
"Hello Girls"

"Hello Oppa"

"Are you eating breakfast now?"

"Ne Oppa"

"Ok now we have a practice"

"Uhm... Oppa I can't attend"

"Why?"

"Because she has a date with Kai"

"Oh... so you will choose Kai before your group?"

"N-no Oppa it's just that-"

"They planned it Oppa"

"Well I guess the three will just have some meeting to CEO"

"Why Oppa? Is there a meeting as well?"

"Yes Lis, there will be"

"Uhm... please just tell me what is the meeting all about"

"Ok"

"So girls I will be there in 30 minutes, get ready"

"Ne Oppa"
*End of call*

"Ok Lis and Rosé get ready," Jisoo unnie said. We didn't look at Jennie unnie because she will just go outside while we will have a meeting with our CEO.

I came to my room and change. "Lis, tell me what the meeting is all about ok?" Jennie unnie said behind me. I don't know that she is just behind me.

I didn't answer her because why I would tell her what is all about the meeting when she can just go there. "Lisa?" she said again. "LISA!" she shouted at me.

"What?" I said as I turn to her. She is now red because of angriness. "I said just tell me what is the meeting all about," she said.

I shook my head as a no, "You can go with us so that we won't waste our time and saliva on you unnie," I said.

"As I said, we have a planned date now so.... come on Lis," she said. I shook my head again.

"You can plan that for another day and come with us, I don't want to explain what happens at the meeting because you are not there and you are with your boyfriend," I said and leave her.

She really changed. She won't shout at me but now she is shouting. As I was walking to the door I see some worried eyes looking at me.

"Let's go now unnie and Rosé let's just wait for Oppa to come," I said and they nodded their head.

"You ok Lisa?" Rosé ask. "Did she hurt you?" Jisoo unnie added. "Yes and no," I said and laugh.

"Come on let's wait for Oppa outside," I said and pull them outside the dorm.

You really changed Jennie unnie, you are not the unnie I know.