ISML 37: Awake?

Tzuyu's PoV
Yesterday's visit was awful. My hubby almost die inside her own hospital and we're really lucky that she's very strong.

*Flashback*
"I'm sorry...." the doctor said and pause for a while. I'm getting nervous on what will be his next words.

"We revive her and she's still alive but not waking up" he said and smile at us apologetically.

Thank God, she's alive. "Thank you so much doc" Rosé unnie said and smile at Lisa's doctor.

"I'll take my leave now girls, take care of Ms. Lisa" the doctor said and leave with his nurses.

I quickly walk towards her room and I saw her there still sleeping peacefully.

I walk towards her and held her hands. I don't know what are they doing outside but I don't care, I just peck Lisa's lips many times.

"You got me worried there hubby. Don't worry if you wake up, you're going to live with me in our apartment and I'm going to take care of you there baby" I said and peck her lips for the last time.

They all came inside and walk to the bed. I walk towards the couch and sat down.

I will live with you hubby, I won't leave your side for now and you need to recover fast. I'll talk to CEO Yang about it.
*End of flashback*

Now, I'll visit her with Mina unnie and Jihyo unnie only. Our members won't come for today because they have meeting with CEO Park.

"Tzuyu? Ready?" Mina unnie ask and I nod my head.

I'm always ready when it comes to you hubby. "I wish Lisa will wake up now" I whisper and sigh.

"Problem?" Jihyo unnie ask me. "I just want Lisa to wake up now, I already missed her and her kisses" I said and pout.

"Aww.. our Tzuyu is a grown up woman now. Don't worry, I'm sure that Lisa will wake up now" she said reassuring me. I smile at her and nod.

We walk towards the parking lot and I already saw our limo there.... my parents limo. "Good morning your highness" Arman greeted me.

"Good morning Arman" I said and hug him. "Tzuyu, your limo is needed to be fix so your parents said that I should just fetch you and drive you to the hospital".

"Is that so? Ok let's go" I said and walk inside the limo. Jihyo unnie and Mina unnie also walk inside our limo.

"Is this your parents limo?" Mina unnie ask me. "Yeah, they always stroll in Seoul with this" I said.

"Your highness, Ms. Bruschweiler's things are ready inside your apartment. Her clothes are being arranged at your closet and her other things are in the living room because Marcus doesn't know where to put it" I heard Arman's voice at the speakers.

"Just tell them to leave her things in the living room, I'll just fix it later" I said and I can say that he nod at my answer.

"You're really unbelievable Tzuyu. I didn't know that you are like this" Jihyo unnie said. I look at her in confusion.

"This whipped to a person" Mina unnie added. What? I'm whipped? "Yes you are" Jihyo unnie said and place a teasing smile.

They are the once who's unbelievable. "Your highness, Ms. Park and Princess Seung-wan is already inside the hospital" I heard Arman said.

"Ok thank you" I said to him. "Tzuyu can I ask a question?" Mina unnie started.

"What is it?" I ask her curiously. "Arman is a handsome man, do you perhaps liked him?" she ask me. I look at her surprised because yeah she's right, Arman is handsome and he's nice.