ISML 21: Performance

3rd PoV
Lisa is now back on her senses and ready herself.

She look at her reflection and she saw that the lipstick is on her cheeks and at the corner of her lips.

She remove the lipstick stains and put her lipstick again before going out of the restroom.

She again walk in the event to find Bambam's table when someone drag her.

"Are you finding me your highness?" Bambam said and drag Lisa towards their table.

"Hey Lis" the remaining Got7 members said when they saw Lisa.

"Hey guys" Lisa greeted back and seat on the vacant chair. "So you're finding me?" Bambam ask again to Lisa.

"Yeah, can't I congratulate my best friend?" Lisa ask and side hug Bambam.

"You're really the best but where's my gift?" Bambam ask.

He knew her very well, she would give them gifts even if it's not an any important event.

"And it's here" Lisa said and the screen suddenly turn on. All the idols look at the screen when they saw a ferrari outside.

There's a man who get out of the ferrari and the camera is following him.

The guy is holding a folder which contains of paper and everything about the car

The guy come in and find where Lisa's seating and quickly go towards their table.

"Miss, this is all the paper that's needed to be sign for the ferrari" the guy said and smile at Lisa. Lisa smile back and get the folder from the guy's hand.

"Sign this now Bambam so that the car will be yours" Lisa said and handed him the paper. Bambam quickly get the folder and sign it.

The people inside stay quiet and in awe because of the generous Lisa and they can't really think that Lisa can give her friend a car, not just a car, a sports car.

Itzy come in the event and Yuna saw the ferrari. She thought that it's her because she know that her Lisa-nie will give her a car or something that she can use.

"LISA-NIE!" Yuna shout loudly that cause all the cameramen to turn their attention on Itzy who's now walking inside.

Lisa turn her attention from the guys to Yuna when she heard her voice.

"BRAT!" Lisa yelled and wave her hands. She laugh when she saw her cousin's reaction.

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME BRAT!" Yuna yelled and pout that cause for the idols to laugh at her reaction.

"Why tho?" Lisa ask her. "Well, yeah I know that I'm a brat because someone taught me too" Yuna said and smirk at Lisa.

Lisa got stunned and process everything inside her head, she then realise what Yuna just say.