ISML 27: Lipstick

3rd PoV
"Jennie, can you help me here?" Jisoo said to Jennie. They are currently in their apartment because it's their day off.

"Wait unnie, I'll just finish this" Jennie said. Lisa and Rosé on the other hand are just sitting at their couch and watching K-Drama at their TV.

"Rosé can you give me the chocolate?" Lisa ask and ready her hand for the chocolate. Rosé held the chocolate and give it to Lisa.

"Thanks" Lisa said and smile at Rosé. Rosé nod and keep watching the drama. "Who owns this lipstick?" Jennie ask. She saw a lipstick on the floor.

"It wasn't mine, Jisoo unnie?" Rosé ask. Jisoo look at Jennie and examine the lipstick.

"That isn't my shade" Jisoo said and continue cooking. "Lisa?" Jennie called.

"Hmm?" Lisa hummed and look at Jennie. "Is this yours?" Jennie ask and raise the lipstick. Lisa look at the lipstick in confusion because the shade is familiar.

She widen her eyes when she remember who owns the shade. 'Shit!' Lisa thought. "Oh... T-that's m-mine" Lisa said and she shut her eyes when she said the word 'mine'.

"Are you sure Lisa-yah?" Jennie ask Lisa. She wants to make sure if the lipstick is really hers.

"Y-yeah" Lisa said and nod nervously. Jennie is trying herself to calm because Lisa isn't saying the truth.

"Really huh?" Jennie said and she come closer to Lisa. She held Lisa's chin up and examine her lips.

'God, I want to kiss that lips!' Jennie thought and squeal in her thought. She cleared her troat and give Lisa the lipstick.

"Thank you" Lisa said and quickly go to her room. "That's not Lisa's lipstick" Rosé said.

"I didn't saw it in Lisa's bag or in her make up kit" Jisoo added. Jennie look at the two with pain and anger in her eyes.

The two knew that Jennie is hurt because the lipstick that she just saw isn't Lisa's and she's angry because Lisa is hiding something from them and they knew it when Lisa came back from England.

"Should we investigate unnie?" Rosé ask. They saw Jennie walking towards her room.

"I thought Jennie doesn't like Lisa back that's why Lisa moved on, then now she like her? What's happening?" Rosé ask Jisoo.

"Jennie said that she regret not fighting for Lisa, she likes Lisa back then but she's afraid for the judgements that they will get if they became together and she thought that Lisa just saw her as a sister so she pushed her feelings and she saw the opportunity to really pushed her feelings and that she start dating Kai" Jisoo explain to Rosé.

"Unnie, did you saw my lipstick?" Tzuyu ask Mina. "What lipstick?" Mina ask her back.

She doesn't know what shade because Tzuyu use different kind of shade. "My favorite shade" Tzuyu said.

"Ahh, I didn't saw it" Mina said to Tzuyu. "Are you sure unnie?" Tzuyu ask, making sure that she heard it and Mina nod her head.

"Ok then, thanks" Tzuyu said and walk towards her room. "Where could that lipstick be?" she ask herself.

She then remember all the event that happen for a week- which is hanging out with Lisa- and with that, she already knew where does the shade.

She look for her phone and dial someone. 'I swear of you don't answer my call, I won't give you the kisses that you want' Tzuyu swear inside her mind.