ISML 22: The game

3rd PoV
After their performance, they all come in their table but Lisa go towards Got7's table when she saw Minnie there.

"That was lit Lisa" Minnie said and hug the latter. "Thanks Minnie" Lisa said and hug her back.

They all seat at the table, Minnie and Lisa did a little catch up. "How's life?" Minnie ask Lisa.

"Good, it's amazing for the past 2 months" Lisa answer and took the water bottle to drink.

"Ok, all of you need to have a group that contains of 6-10 members, and we'll give you all a mission and you all need to complete it and in the end of the game I'll choose who's the winner" the MC said and all the idol agree on it.

Lisa together with Minnie and Got7 are complete so no need to kick someone out or let someone join. She look at her members and they are with Red Velvet.

The staffs hand them the paper which contains of missions for all the idols.

"We need someone to do this" Jackson said and point at the paper. "We need someone to put a lipstick on" JB said.

The others look at each other then to JB. "What?" JB ask but he knew what they meant by the look.

"I think I already know it and I'm ok with it" JB said and ready himself for the lipstick.

Lisa and Minnie get their lipstick and put it on JB's lips.

The other guys are laughing because of JB's face and the fans are all screaming because their idol is handsome even he has lipstick on.

"What's next?" Jinyoung ask. "Give something to the fans that they can't forgot" Minnie read the next mission and look at them.

"Bam, we need your bracelet" Mark said to Bambam.

"What!? But-" before he can finish his sentence, he cut it off because he knew what's going to happen next if he continue talking.

"Fine" Bambam gave up his bracelet even tho it's memorable because his wife gave it to him.

The girls are now doing their mission. "What's our third mission?" Sana ask.

"We need someone who's kinda close to someone when they had a work and kiss his/her cheeks" Jihyo said and look at the girls.

"Who's that someone then?" Momo ask. She look at the girls who's looking away but someone caught her attention. "Tzuyu?" Momo called out.

"Yeah?" Tzuyu ask but she didn't take a glance at Momo. "Can you do the mission?" Nayeon ask.

"No, we're not even close" Tzuyu said and shake her head. She doesn't want to do it because she knew who is she going to kiss.

"Ok, I'll just do it then, we're kinda close" Nayeon said and walk towards Lisa and her gang's table.

"Hey Lis" Nayeon greeted happily. "Oh hey Nayeon" Lisa greeted back.

Nayeon lean in and kiss Lisa's cheeks which surprise the latter because of her sudden action.

"Thank you" Nayeon said and walk again towards their table. "It's ok now" Nayeon said to them.

Lisa is still frozen at the sudden action. "It's alright now, we need to finish the last two mission" Youngjae said.

"Why? What's the 3rd mission?" Yugyeom ask curiously. "Get kissed by someone" Jackson answer his question.

"So what's the next one?" Lisa ask when she come back at her senses. "Give someone a kiss on her/his forehead, nose and cheeks" Jinyoung said and look at his group mates.