ISML 28: Store

Lisa's PoV
I'm now riding my bike towards the store. It's now our first practice on our second week of practice.

It's already 12:00 midnight and I know that I'm dead if I came back there if I saw Rosé or Jisoo unnie or worst is Jennie unnie.

I'm kinda hungry and we don't have any food in our apartment so I took my bike and drove to the nearest store in our building's area.

Thankfully, there's a store that still open near our building.

I gave the lipstick to my wifey and I don't know what I just did but she seems mad towards me, why tho?

I know that I didn't do anything. I park my bike on the side of the store and go inside.

"Good morning" the cashier said to me and smile.

I smile back at her even tho she doesn't see my smile. I can say that she saw it because my eyes close a little.

I walk towards the last section because my favorite food is located there.

"What should I pick for my drink?" I question myself, even tho no one will answer it.

"The grape one" I got startle when someone spoke by my side. "Oh... hey Lisa" the girl said.

I got confused on how can she recognize me and I don't have any idea on who is this girl.

"Uhm... excuse me but who are you?" I said politely. I don't want to be rude to someone because my parents taught me to be good.

"Oh come on Lisa, I know that I have a mask but thank you for saving me" she said.

Oh.. I know who is this. "Oh sorry Sunmi sunbae, I thought it's just some idol" I said and scratch my nape.

"It's ok, don't worry about it" she said. I get the grape flavor as what Sunmi sunbae told me.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" Sunmi sunbae ask me. "I got hungry and our apartment doesn't have any stock of food that's why I'm here" I said and she chuckle.

"Don't be shy Lisa and you can just call me Sunmi" she said and I nod. "Sunmi, what about you? What are you doing here at this hour?" I ask her.

"Well, I just finish recording my new song and I said to my manager that I won't come to my apartment because I'm hungry and I don't have any food" she answer.

I chuckle because we're just the same, our apartment doesn't have any food and her apartment also doesn't have any food.

"Let's just eat over there" I said and point at the table near the window.

I paid for our foods because I offer her. At first, she doesn't want me to pay for our food but me being stubborn and I know it, I quickly gave my money to the cashier and she can't do anything about it.

"Sunb- I mean Sunmi, how's everything for the past 3 months?" I ask her.

I don't know why I ask her but I wanted to know what happen to her in the past 3 months.

"Nothing new, I just attend some TV shows and I just watch other TV shows and you know, the variety show of your group was amazing" she said. I nod my head.

I think the viewers like our show because there's so many feedback that our show was great, season 4, and then the couple of course.

"I was wondering..." I look at Sunmi for her to continue what she's talking about.

"Do you perhaps like someone?" what's with the people asking me if I like someone? "Yes" I simply said.

I know that I don't like her because I love her and that's all I'm gonna say. "Really?" she ask a bit.... sad? Why tho?