ISML 19: Cousins

Lisa's PoV
Today is Friday and we're going to practice again. The dinner with my parents last last night was nice and we did some catch up.

Actually, I didn't expect Tzuyu's mom and dad to be there too.

"Are you ready Lis?" Rosé ask. They are going with me again. I can't wait to see my wifey and also to see my cousin.

She's an idol under JYP Entertainment and I'm really sad because she didn't come to my wedding.

We're very close to each other and I treat her like my little sister. "Of course, are y'all coming again with me?" I ask them even tho it's very obvious that they're coming with me.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" Jisoo unnie said and playfully rolled her eyes. Aishh, this turtle rabbit.

"Aren't y'all tired waiting for me to finish my practice because it's really boring if you're just waiting" I said to them the truth.

It's true tho, I already come in some practice to help my cousin to get inside JYP Entertainment because I don't want her to be in YG and I don't know why I don't want her to be here.

I also help her with her dancing skill and I'm very proud on her to be a successful idol even tho she's just starting.

"Yeah, it was but it was really fun to see you practice" Jennie unnie said and smile at me. The smile that I fall in love with but I have a favorite smile now.

"Ok then, let's go now" today's our practice where we're going to practice at JYP Building and then in our next meeting will be held in our building, still confusing to be honest.

We already came in JYP Entertainment and I saw the staffs looking at us or more on me, probably they knew that I'm a Princess.

I saw Seung with her members again? "Seung!" I called her and wave.

I widen my eyes when I called her that. She knew that I always call her like that because it suit her that well.

"What did you say Lisa?" Jisoo unnie said and eyed me from head to toe.

"Seung-unnie" I said and chuckle nervously. They look at me and just shrugged the thought that is building inside their mind.

"Let's just go inside unnie" I said and drag Jisoo unnie away from the glare of Chaeng and Jennie unnie.

I'm just dragging Jisoo unnie while the two and the Red Velvet are just behind us when someone shouted.

"LISA-NIEE!!" I look at my right and I saw my cousin. "BRATT!!" I shout back and the staffs are looking at us.

She pouted at my given nickname on her. "Why!? You didn't like what I made?" I ask her confuse.

Even tho she doesn't like my given nickname towards her she still appoarch me with her members behind her and hug me.

"Lisa-nie, you're such a bully" she said and pout more. I broke the hug because the staffs are looking at us weirdly.

"Don't worry brat, I'll buy you a..... new car? Sounds good?" I whisper to her ear and her eyes lighten up.

"YES!! MCLAREN LISA-NIE!" she shout that cause all the people even our companion widen their eyes.

"Ok, you really has a good choice McLaren sounds good with free Mercedes" I said and dialed someone

"Hello" I said when the person answer my call. "Yes your highness" the person said.

"Can you order the new McLaren 600LT and Mercedes AMG GT?" I ask to the other line.