(1) "I Can't Believe You"

Four years ago..

"Bucky.." Nikki said as she walked up to his locker. 

It was the beginning  of their sophomore year of highschool. 

He wouldn't even look at her. "Go away Nicole." He said 

"Bucky..I need to talk to you." She said 

"I already know. Thankfully I have friends that tell me things." He said as he continued to keep his gaze away from her. 

"Just let me explain." She said 

"Explain what exactly! You slept with someone else while you visited your dad in Florida!" He said in a raised tone. 

She looked down. 

"I can't believe you would do that! I thought you loved me Nicole. But I guess I was wrong..and if you don't mind I want my stuff back too." He said as he slammed his locker and walked off. 

Nikki wiped tears as she walked to her locker while everyone stared and whispered. When she found her home room she sat down. Nicole and Bucky had been together for a year and half. Bucky found their friends in front of the gym he sat down against the wall. 

"Is she here?" Steve said 

"Yeah and she had the nerve to come and "explain herself" but I shut that shit down." He said 

Natasha and the others joined them. 

"We are sorry Bucky." Yelena said 

"It's fine. My dad told me that not every relationship is like his and my mom's" he said 

They began to talk about their summer vacations. When the bell rung it was time for students to go to their home rooms. Wanda came into Nikki's class since they have they same one since her last name is Matthews. 

"Seriously you are the one crying. You have no reason to cry you were the one that cheated." Wanda said as she sat down at the table. 

She looked at Wanda. "I can't believe you just said that to me. I thought you were my friend." Nikki said 

"Yeah I am but you royally fucked up. And you expected him to forgive you Nik." Wanda said 

Nikki looked down. The rest of the day didn't go as well either she had a few classes with Bucky and he made it known he wanted nothing to do with her. She sat alone at lunch which had everybody talking.

Two weeks later Bucky was over his broken heart and started seeing Taylor Burkhart another cheerleader. Nikki was heartbroken and angry cause Taylor and her hated each other. 

"Of all the people Buck." She said when she seen them. 

"Shut the fuck up. You don't get an opinion on my life..so stay out of my business." He said 

"Really you little cheating whore." Taylor said 

Nikki picked up her stuff that was by her feet as they waited for the bell.

"Go to hell both of you go straight to fucking hell." She said as she walked off wiping tears.