Epilogue

Nikki and Bucky's love for each other continued to grow. They enjoyed their life in their farmhouse and their piece of land. Their big family grew up and moved out and made them grandparents. They continued their family traditions of Saturday night dinners with the family and passing them on to their grandchildren and great grandchildren. 

Even though their story was bumpy their kids loved their fairytale. It showed them that sometimes what's meant to be will always find a way to happen. Saylor and Ashlynn continued to be super close. They even had a double wedding and had babies at the same time. They followed in Nikki's footsteps when it came to careers. 

Sienna married when she was 30 to her highschool sweetheart Jordy Boyer. She became a preschool teacher and coached the pee wee cheer team. She ended up with three kids. Zara and Carter were also very close. Carter took over the farm and moved his family out into his grandparents old farmhouse after college. Where he got a degree in business to help the family expand the auto shop.

Zara had her mama's love of the ocean in her. She moved to Florida for college and fell in love that's where she continued to stay. She and Saylor eventually had a sit down with their biological dad Riley. They explained to him that how he treated their mother was something that traumatized them that it wasn't right. They were able to repair what was damaged met their stepmother and other siblings. 

Lastly..

Harlow and Parker. The twins both got college degrees and went to medical school. Parker became a pediatric surgeon and Harlow worked as a Maternal-Fetal medicine surgeon. Their parents story about Matthew. And how special their birthday is was what prompted the two of them to go got into their specialties. 

It made Nikki smile and knew in her heart that both George and Hudson would be proud knowing they had grandchildren following in their footsteps. 

Nikki and Bucky passed away together at the age of 85. Sienna was the one that found them when they didn't answer the phone all morning long. 

When they had the funeral Sienna said "They would go together..they couldn't stand to be apart.  Dad wouldn't last without her the love of his life Nicole. And I know they are beyond thrilled to finally be able to hold their son their first born Matthew again. So let's not mourn them cause God knows as happy they lived here they are happier there." 

There wasn't a dry eye in the room when she gave her eulogy.