(19) Wedding Day!

^Maci Kaylee and Sasha. Tommy,Wilson Weston and Lucas Weston. Alexandria George and Tinsley. ^ 

Three months later 

Nikki was in a hotel room while her sister was curling her hair. 

"I just wanna say that I am so glad you all are here for me.." she said 

Sasha was doing her own make up. "Of course girl. Like I told you when you asked me they are being stupid right now. And they will feel bad eventually one day they will see that they were wrong.." Sasha said as she did her mascara.

"She's right sis." Tinsley said as she curled another one of her strands. 

"Well I decided that day. That I'm just gonna cut my losses and be done with them. It's not like I've been secretly dating him this whole time. You can ask Maci.." she said 

"We know.." Kaylee said as she helped Maci with her dress. 

Alexandria came in with Saylor. "Alright mama..she's been fed. And still no sign of your dad." She said 

"It's fine mom. I'll just have George give me away." Nikki said 

"He told you that he would do it happily. He's watched you grow up since you were 8 and half. Calling him Colton cause you didn't like George so he told you could call him his middle name." Alex said 

Maci and Tinsley both let out a giggle. "Okay mom thanks for embarrassing me.." Nikki said as she stood up. 

Her sisters helped her with her dress as well as their mom. It was finally time to go downstairs to start the wedding once all the girls were ready. George stood with Nikki he kissed the side of her head. 

"You look beautiful.." he said 

"Thank you George.." she said with a smile. 

"You alright?" He said 

"Yeah..it's just this wasn't my dream wedding..mine included a beach. But both grandmothers said no. But I'm marrying the love of my life today." She said 

"Yes you are sweet girl." George said 

It was finally their turn. Riley was brought to tears when he seen her coming down the aisle. Maci was her maid of honor Sloane was her flower girl and Riley's nephew Xavier from his brother Wilson's marriage was their ring bearer. Tommy was his best man and his two other brothers was his groomsmen. 

They kept simple and traditional as they did their vows and exchanged rings. When they went into the next ballroom for their reception. They had their first dance to the song "Blue Ain't Your Color." By Keith Urban. 

Riley picked the song cause he told her after she left that summer he heard on the radio and it made him think of her. So anytime he heard the song it made him smile. George and her shared a father/daughter dance to "He Didn't Have To Be." By Brad Paisley. 

Riley and his mom Sheryl dances to "He Gets That From Me." By Reba even though his dad is still alive she always said that was their song for her and her 4 boys. 

That night while they went off on their honeymoon. Bucky was at the auto shop doing inventory and cleaning. When he took a break he scrolled through his Facebook when he saw Maci's pictures from the wedding. 

"Far from the beach wedding she always talked about.." he said to himself. 

The more he scrolled through he finally saw one of the pictures with the whole family. 

"Where is Hudson?" He whispered when he noticed that he was notably absent and it was George she danced with. 

He clicked unfriend on Maci's profile and went back to work. Nikki and Riley took off St Lucia for their honeymoon. They were both so happy and crazy in love you couldn't wipe the smile off their faces.