(36) Complete

Seven months later 

On March 20th five days after her due which was the day the normally spend close to the cemetery. They were spending it at the hospital so Nikki could have a c section. Bucky sat at her head as he bounced her legs. The last thing they wanted was to be back in the hospital on that day.

Bucky kept trying to be calm the whole time he waited for Dr Larkin to say anything. A tiny cry began to erupt in the room. Both of them let out a sigh of relief. 

"Twin B is a boy he is born at 1135AM." He said as he let Bucky cut the cord and the nurse took him to clean him up as he continued to cry. Three and half minutes later another smaller cry erupted. 

"Twin A is a baby girl born at 1138 AM." Dr Larkin said 

Bucky cut her cord and went over to where they were while Dr Larkin went ahead and tied her tubes while he was in there. Bucky had gotten his vasectomy done two weeks before which was three days before his 34th birthday. Once they were in their hospital room the nurses brought the twins to them. 

"We need their names mama and daddy.." she said 

"Baby girl her name is "Harlow Rose Barnes and this little guy you are getting a very special name. Parker Matthew James Barnes." She said as she held Parker. 

"Both of them sound amazing." The nurse said 

Bucky picked up his baby girl. "My newest little princess. Welcome to the family little love." He said as he held her. 

Nikki couldn't stop staring at Parker lying in her arms staring up at her. Bucky came over to switch with her. He held him and cuddled him. 

"You both have a special birthday." He whispered 

A few hours later the family and their friends came in to see the newest additions to the family. 

"Everyone meet Harlow Rose and Parker Matthew James." Nikki said 

"Aww oh my god guys. You two always find ways to keep his memory alive." Winnie said as she put Carter and Zara up on the bed. They put all the kids with them and Winnie got their first family photo. 

Just a few weeks later Winnie came over to the house with James carrying in a big frame.

"What is this mom?" He said 

"It's something for you all. Think of it as a late birthday present..to you all. Go ahead and open it." Winnie said 

They opened up the picture frame. "I had someone fix it for me so it is more complete." Winnie said 

"What do you mean more complete.." Bucky said as they held up the big frame. 

"Oh my god! Oh Winnie!" Nikki cried. 

"Mom.." Bucky said as he started to bawl. 

"I um I had Sam's dad who works for the police help me figure out how to age him up to what age he would be today which is 17. So your family picture is complete." Winnie said 

The picture was the one she took of them in the hospital. And right over Bucky's shoulder was Matthew looking over at his new siblings. 

"I would have included the other two but I didn't have a picture for Shelly to use." Winnie said 

"It's fine mama." Bucky said as he hugged her. "Thank you." He whispered.

After they left they hung the picture above the fire place. 

"Our family is complete." Nikki said as they stood there and stared at the picture.

"Yes it is baby." He said as he held her waist.