Bonus Chapter 1: Sam's Advice

"Hey Sam where is Bucky?" Yelena said as the group of girls walked into the auto shop.

"I'm right here Yelena. I'm under the car what's up?" Bucky said under Mrs and Mr Johnson's car replacing their brake pads. 

"Have you talked to Nikki?" Nat said 

"Not since last night before I fell asleep on the phone. But I already know she's coming home a day early." He said as he rolled out from under the car. 

He threw the tools he had in the tool box and began to wash his hands. "Why are you asking?" He said as he wiped some sweat. 

Bobbi looked down. "Because Buck she said something to us. Something you should know before she comes home. Cause I get the feeling she hasn't told you." Hope said 

"And what is that?" Bucky said as sinking feeling in his stomach began to form. 

"She said she slept with someone in Florida." Wanda said 

"Wh-what? Your lying! Nikki wouldn't do that to me!" Bucky said as tears formed. 

"Bucky she said it on the phone. We didn't want to believe it either but that is what she said that she slept with some one." Bobbi said 

Bucky began to wipe tears smearing grease all over his face as he walked away. He went and sat outside the shop in the back. They could hear him bawling his eyes out. 

The next day Bucky had the day off Alexandria brought Nikki over to his house to see him. She was tired but she didn't care. She wanted to see her boyfriend she went running to the porch. Bucky met her at the front door she planted a big kiss on him while he tried to act excited to see her. 

She ate dinner with his family and her mom. While their parents sat out in the sunroom. They went upstairs to his room. 

"I missed you so much. I'm so glad you finally have the day off. I'm sorry it took so long for me to get here." She said as she kissed him and began to rub his crotch. 

"Mmm do you want to pick a movie?" He said 

"You can pick." She said 

"Nikki.." he said as she kept trying to kiss him. 

"I just got off my period yesterday Bucky and I've missed you." She said as she began to strip herself down. 

"Can we not do this right away. Damn Nikki can we just like watch a movie.." he said 

"Fine.." she said as she pulled her shirt back on. 

They laid there in his bed. By the end of the first hour Nikki finally got him to cave in and have sex. But as he laid there while she was on top. All he could think about was her with someone else. Someone else had his girl and she still hadn't said a word to him. 

He finally reached his climax he let out a small moan. It was the only noise he made the whole fifteen minutes she rode. Once the movie was over.

"You can go home.." he said 

"What? But I was gonna stay with you." She said as she sat up. 

"Nikki I need sleep. I have practice and work tomorrow please just go home." He said 

A tear began to fall down her cheek as Maci's words rang in her head. 

"Yeah sure.." she said as she slowly got up. 

Bucky stared at the wall as a lump formed in his throat. Nikki left his room without a word as she found her mom. All she kept thinking about was if Bucky was mad at her or blamed her for them losing Matthew. 

After she left he called Sam and the boys through Facebook messenger create a room. 

"How was it?" Sam said 

"I don't know. She didn't say anything but kept talking about how much she missed me wanted to have sex right away. So I made her go home so I could have time to think." He said 

"Dude I would just come out with it and see if that gets her to break." Clint said 

"And if she does. I would totally break up with her dude. How could you ever trust her again especially if she goes to her dad's. She could run into him again and they could hook up again." Sam said 

"I wouldn't even need the details. Just her admitting it would be enough for me if it was Hope." Scott said 

"Ditto." Rhodes said 

"Steve you are being quiet.." Bucky said 

"I'm just trying to not stir the pot. Because I feel like all this could backfire. So I'm not throwing myself under the bus pre maturely." Steve said and left the conversation. 

The next day after football and cheer practice. Nikki seen him as he came into the gym when she was done. She walked over to him. 

"Hey..so can I come over after you get off?" She said 

"Nikki I close the shop tonight. So the answer is no. Besides school starts tomorrow so you know my mama's rule." He said 

"So I won't get any time with you today either. Fine.." she said as she ran out in tears. 

Bucky swallowed hard. That night when he got home before he even got in the shower she started to call him. He hit ignore and went into the bathroom. When he came back out he saw how many texts and phone calls from her. 

He finally sent her text. "Nikki I'm tired I just got home I want to go to bed." 

"Are you mad at me?" 

"I'm just tired Nikki..damn can you understand that I'm tired." 

Nikki threw her phone across the room she stormed downstairs. She began to make brownies in her mom's kitchen.

"Nikki honey it's 1030 on a school night. What are you doing?" She said 

"He hates me. I know he does he blames me for losing the baby. He has used the same stupid I'm tired excuse all summer long. Maci is right..he's pushing me away that's all he has done all summer.." Nikki said as she stirred the batter. 

"Nikki honey you don't know that. And I know for a fact that he doesn't blame you." Alexandria said as she tried to comfort her daughter. 

Nikki began to cry as she poured the batter into the pan. 

"I have to get to the hospital. So make sure you get yourself up and don't eat to many." Alexandria said 

While she waited for the brownies she ate one of her Ben and Jerry's ice cream. "Maybe he doesn't find me attractive anymore. He didn't even enjoy it last night.." she whispered to herself as she sat on the counter top. 

Nikki finished her ice cream and ate half the pan of brownies. When she went upstairs to her room she made herself throw up. She sat against her bathroom cabinet as she cried she got herself ready for bed and cried herself to sleep.