(34) A Beach Wedding

A year later 

They were all in Hawaii Alexandria and George was able to get them the same wedding package they got when they tied the knot in Hawaii. Everyone was getting ready for the beach wedding. The wedding planner made sure everything was ready for the sunset wedding on the beach.

Nikki and the bridesmaids spent the day at the spa with the mothers while the boys were on dad duty. After spending the day away from the girls it was finally time for the long awaited wedding. 

"Can't believe it's taken you almost 20 years to do this." Sam said 

"Shut up..and besides you are lucky that you even get to be here. Nicole was pissed at you cause it was you that told me to break up with her." Bucky said 

"Yeah I know. I was in the dog house for a week with Delilah." He said as the music began.

Ashlynn and Saylor started to come down the aisle dropping flowers. Then the bridesmaids came down from Natasha to Maci. She also had Sasha and Kaylee in the wedding as well. They also included Holden by Bucky as well as Kaylee's husband Ryder. Sienna was a junior bridesmaid..but they didn't give her a groomsman they left that spot empty in honor of Matthew. 

Bucky smiled so big as George and her brother Ben walked her down the aisle. The minister began the ceremony. 

"Today we aren't just joining two hearts that were destined to be together. We are joining two families as one as well. So let us begin the ceremony." The minister said 

He began to read scriptures about love from the Bible as Bucky and Nikki held hands. The warm beach air was filling the air as the wind lightly blew around them. The sounds of waves crashing in the back ground. Nikki got her paper from Natasha as she took the mic. 

"James..I knew at 14 you were the boy that I loved. That's why I kissed and also because Yelena told me that you liked me too. We have a bumpy love story a lot to trials and tribulations and darkness. But my heart has always belonged to you. We both have made mistakes but I truly believe that you were always suppose to be mine forever we just had to find our way back to each other. We had to grow up..our son will forever bond us but our love will too. I am so thankful that I have you in my life to love to cherish and love till death do us apart. But not only that but I am thankful for the example that you are setting for my...my daughters because you are an amazing man and father and I want to say in large part thank you to your parents for raising you to be that way. I love you James and I'm so happy to be standing here with you today." She said as she started to cry. 

Bucky wiped her tears. 

"To the girl that kissed me on my front porch swing on a cold January afternoon. You make my heart happy. You are the bold to my shy the loud to my quiet. The girl I can count on to have a dance party for no reason at all but to keep the dark thoughts away. The girl that I can count on to be my voice of reason. I am thankful that took on two girls and baby boy that weren't yours and have loved them like they are yours. I'm so glad that they have you to be their mother figure in their life. And I love that you don't mind the craziness of our mornings. Waking up knowing I have my princess my love by my side is all I need in this world. I love you Nicole Lauren and can't wait to love you for the rest of my life." He said 

She wiped her tears as the minister took the mic back. They exchanged rings and the ceremony was over. Bucky kissed her as he dipped her as everyone clapped and whistled. Ashlynn and Saylor were all smiles and squeals as they did a little dance. 

"We are sisters!" They squealed. 

The reception was close to the beach with fairy lights and candles. They danced to the song "Remember When." By Alan Jackson.

They spent four days in Hawaii for their honeymoon before heading back home.