Ain't That Right

Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

The television screened some action movie. Peppermint or some type of candy, you couldn't exactly remember. The room was dim except for the lamp on the end table. You sat with your back against the arm of the couch, focused on your phone. Feet rested in Erik's lap as his hand rested on your crossed ankles.

You both had decided on a movie night since you'd been neglecting him. There was another guy that you seemed to be getting a bit more serious with. Though you were in the talking stage with both him and Erik. To Erik's dislike. He'd decided to let it run it's course, thinking you'd pick him over ol dude. But as the chill sessions between you lessened he'd began to think he might've underestimated the guy.

Erik glanced over to you, mean mugging every time you cracked a smile at your screen. He already knew the reason. Rolling his eyes, he focused back on the television. But when you giggled, he shut the television off. "Wait, I was watching that!" You looked up to him, holding your phone.

"How in the hell you watching it if you laughing at that lame ass salamander you call a boyfriend?" He smacked his lips, pouting a bit. "You supposed to be paying attention to me.." Oh Lord. You rolled your eyes, locking your phone.

Crossing your arms, your breasts pushed up and Erik stole a glance. Before focusing on your face again. "I'm here, aren't I?" You pulled your feet from his lap, bringing them closer to you. He frowned at that. "Dont tell me you're jealous, Erik." Fixing your head scarf, you sat up a bit more.

"And what if I am?" Erik mumbled, licking his lips. He crossed his large arms defensively. Looking like a big ass baby. "You're supposed to be my girl, and you entertaining the next nigga. How I'm supposed to feel? Where is my love?" Oh my damn.

You threw your hands up, groaning. "All of a sudden I'm yours?"

"Yes ma'am. Everybody know, but you it seems like.." Erik sat up, rubbing a hand over his freed dreads. You'd just redid them two days prior. He licked his lips, looking over at you with a furrow to his brow. "You can't tell that I'm feeling you?"

You just looked at him, not replying instantly. Was it obvious? Your friends could see it and even the 'new nigga' could sense it. Erik was nicer to you than he was anybody else. But you'd figured that was because he wanted to smash. He'd never tried anything, though you'd received head once or twice. The walking block of muscle was a teddy bear around you, wanting to be up under you and cuddled against you. That was a sign you hadn't thought of.

He always brought you food, or fed you his. Which you'd been told, by Shuri, was odd behavior for him. He'd always fall asleep listening to your heartbeat during cuddle session. And the way he looked at you was always as if he was in a daze. Pupils dilated, lips parted, face relaxed, tongue running over his top lip like he was... in love.

You gasped softly, eyes widening a bit. Realization hitting. "But you never said anything. How was i-" He growled, pulling you closer by your thighs. You slid to lay flat on your back, looking up at a lusting Erik.

"I'm a man of actions, princess.." He hummed as inhaled your scent. "Words don't mean shit if you can't back it up." His fingers brushed the skin of your thighs as he admired the fluffy area. You shifted beneath him, feeling a familiar tingle between your thighs.

The sound of your phone ringing caught your attention. As well as his. The other guys number popped up on the screen, making Erik chuckle. You stared at the phone, thinking if you should answer it. "Answer it.." Erik spoke, making your gaze snap to him. Has he lost his mind?

"For what?" Good Lord. Your voice was airy, it sounded like you were hot and bothered. With this sexual demon between your legs you were but you couldn't answer ol dude call like that. Erik brushed your shirt up a bit, revealing the brown skin of your fluffy stomach.

He pressed a slow kiss to your skin. His hands massaging your thighs, like he knew you liked. You hummed his kisses inched higher, becoming wetter. "Tell what it is and what it ain't.." He trailed the flat of his tongue between your breast, suctioning a kiss. "Tell him that it is over.." You moaned as he brought his lips to your neck. Tilting your head, you allowed him to lick and suck until he left a love mark. "And there ain't shit to talk about. Cause you're mine.."

You felt his erection against your leg, pressing on your thigh. And it had you ready to dance risk it all. He smiled as he pecked your lips. "Ain't that right, princess?"