Can't Even Look At You

Explicit Content

Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

The revealing, white fabric of the party dress laid over the chair in the corner of the bedroom. Dark orange heels resting at the space before the chair against the soft grey rug. Mysteries of who it'd been rubbing against irritated Erik, but he couldn't deny it. She had looked good as hell with that dress hugging her and showing off those legs he loved. He stared at the material with a mug before rolling his eyes in the dim light that fell through the window.

Over the both of them in the large bed.

As he looked to her, well her back since she faced away from him, he watched the soft rise and fall of her body as she slept. Good for him because he couldn't look at her pretty ass face right now. Though he knew she wouldn't step out on him, he still was jealous of all the attention she'd probably gotten. All the stares of lust and wack ass negroes trying to catch sight of her amazing ass smile.

He took a deep breath, catching a whiff of the coconut milk body wash she used once she'd gotten home. The one that always had her skin so soft and smelling addictive, fucking with his hormones. To make things worse, she always moisturized with that damned Shea butter cream. So not only did she smell good, her soft skin glowed in the moonlight.

She'd slipped on his t-shirt to fall asleep in, but went panty-less, as usual. And it was fucking with him, a lot. But he was supposed to be upset with her, though it wasn't really her fault she looked so good.

His gaze trailed along her body, taking in the shine of her thighs that peeked out from the shirt. Unintentionally, she shifted and her ass came into view. The same ass she thought was damn near non-existent, but he worshipped without hesitation. Other than her, herself, and that ass of hers, he couldn't get enough of what laid between her soft thighs.

"Fuck.." He muttered under his breath, feeling the soft twitch of his dick as he thought of her center. All the times she'd put it on him and had him begging her to chill 'before he put a few babies in her'. All the times he'd gotten his taste, making sure that she was a trembling mess and he was full.

Looking away from her backside, he stared at the ceiling before looking back to her round flesh. He eased a hand to the soft skin, palming her left cheek softly. Moving closer to press his length against her, he planted soft kisses to her shoulder before moving to her neck. His left hand snaked its way to her pillow thighs, giving them a soft rub before navigating his fingers to her honeypot.

She squirmed against him, not yet awake, but her body always reacted to its favorite caretaker. Erik nibbled on her earlobe, massaging her sex pearl with a finger. A soft moan slipped past her full lips, parting them to let out small exhales. Her fingers gracing his wrist let him know that he'd had her full attention. "E-Erik, baby?"

Erik hummed that he was listening, too busy leaving love bites on your neck to speak. The soft rasp of her sleepy voice drove him crazy. He ran his finger along her slit before finding her clit again. Knowing how much she liked that stimulation. "What are you doing, baby?" She moaned softly, confused but not against the pleasure.

"Unh uh, princess. I'm still upset with you so ion wanna see that pretty ass face of yours. Cause I know I'll forgive you too easily.." He mumbled against her skin, stopping her from turning to him. She gasped as he slipped two finger into her, immediately brushing her spot. "That don't mean I can't taste my Kitten, though. Right?.. This still my pussy. Whether I'm mad or not."

She arched against him, pushing her ass harder against him. "I didn't entertain anybody, baby. I promise." Erik pressed her on her stomach, the side of her face against the pillow. "I'm only fucking with your jealous ass." He landed a light smack to her right cheek at her answer before smacking the other. 'To wake that pussy up' is what he'd told her once.

He only replied with a sexy, "Put that ass in the air, thickems". She obeyed immediately, pressing both her knees into the bed. As well as her breasts to give him that arch he liked. When he growled in approval, she smiled a little. Though it dropped as soon as he kissed her folds, his tongue trailing a stripe to her center.

He gave her lower lips a suctioned kiss, gripping both cheeks to spread them. "You better be." His words hummed against her. She cursed at the skill of his tongue, fisting the sheets when he found his way to her bundle of nerves once again. Giving it the special attention it deserved.

Her eyes rolled back when he gave a sloppy slurp, awakening her soul. His thumb replaced his lips on her center, allowing his tongue to find her cove. Stiffening up to deliver what she needed. "Fuckk, baby.." She mumbled softly, almost inaudible as she looked back at him. Only catching the movement of his dreads as he focused on the task at hand.

Putting both hands to the bed, she rose from her arch to ease it back. Riding his tongue to help find her release. He hummed, giving open mouth kisses as she used him. His dick was begging to be freed as she got louder. Her moaning his name and warning him that he was gonna make her cum.

She squealed as he pulled her up to press against him. Her back to his chest as he used his hand to finish her off. He hugged her close, mumbling sexual encouragements to mess with her. She groaned as she felt that familiar tingle, breathing heavily as she held the wrist that Erik was working. Her soft pleas for him to slow down went ignored as he chuckled, listening to her as she came over his fingers.

But he didn't falter. He only kissed her neck to comfort her, mumbling to her softly. "I forgive you, princess, but I need to make sure you feel me."