I Won't Tell You Again

CollegeAU!Erik Stevens x Black Plus Sized Reader

Sunlight seeped around the side of the blackout curtain, allowing a ray of light to rest over the king sized bed. The vibrations against the nightstand sounded through the room, along with the loud crowing of a rooster from that familiar ringtone. Covers shuffled before your arm escaped and swiped your phone up. Ending the loud alarm.

Sighing, you closed your eyes as you laid your head back against the silk case of the pillow. "Come on, girl. We gotta get up." You mumbled the words to yourself as motivation, pushing past your sleepiness to get out of the comfortable sheets. When your feet hit the floor, you let out a loud yawn. Stretching your hands towards the ceiling before heading to your bathroom.

Thirty minutes passed before were out of the bathroom. Body fresh, teeth brushed, and skin moisturized. Bringing your lengthy braids into a ponytail behind you, you headed to your closet to throw on some clothes. Deciding on a tank and shorts since you would be spending the day at home. The thought of finally relaxing after working all week was heavenly.

You left your room, humming lowly to yourself as you headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Passing Erik's room and hearing the low grunting that came with his morning workout. Your bare feet met the cold tile as when you finally made it into the kitchen. Switching on the light, the spotless kitchen greeted you. Smelling faintly like lemon scented cleaner, letting you know Erik had been there already.

That was an upside of having Erik Stevens as a roommate. He was an organized neat freak.

Opening the fridge, you bent over to look for the usual breakfast go to. Taking out the bacon and putting it onto the counter before going back in for the eggs. "Ooo, almost forgot.." Grinning, you turned to take out your favorite morning beverage. Ocean Spray concord grape - cranberry juice. But that smile fell as you picked up the extremely light bottle. "Dammit, E."

That was the downside of having Erik Stevens as a roommate. Whenever he did bring a female back to the house, she felt like it was ok to go in the fridge.

You groaned, closing the fridge with a huff. Stroming out of the kitchen, you bee-lined to Erik's bedroom. Not caring to knock, you threw open the door and put a hand on your hip. The mass of walking muscle was pulling on a shirt before he looked up to you. Admiring your thighs in their shorts and the tank top that gave away the fact that you didn't have on a bra. His eyes trailed your body before he met your gaze.

"Morning, princess.." He hummed as he walked slowly towards you. That little, effortless dip in his walk. "You always know how to make my day." His hand reached to brush his fingertips along your jaw, but you dodged it. Instead, you pushed the empty bottle to his broad chest. He looked at it, confusion furrowed his thick eyebrows. "What imma do with this? It's empty."

"Exactly, E. It's empty. Yesterday morning I had half a damn bottle, but today..." You motioned to the bottle he held, tapping it with you nails for emphasis. "..its gone. I ain't drink and you don't like it. So it had to be one of your little fuck buddies. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you to put those disrespectful hoes in line." Rolling your eyes, you watched as he sat the bottle aside. "Drinking my fucking juice and eating my shit. Like they help put groceries in that muthafu-"

"Thickems. Thickems. Calm yo pretty ass down.." Erik chuckled, grasping your elbow gently as he pulled you to him. "Aight?" You kept a pout on your lips, looking at his chest instead of his face. Trying not look at him. He tried to tilt your head up to look at him, but you were being stubborn. Oddly, he liked that you didn't give in to him as easily.

"Look, princess. I'll buy you as much juice as you want and I'll replace all your snacks.." He raised his eyebrows in questions, willing to do whatever so you wouldn't be mad. "And little shopping spree?" He tried pulling you closer into him, wanting to place a kiss on your cheek. Knowing how you loved his hugs and got that dazed look when his cologne invaded your senses.

"Noo, get back. Stop trying to charm your way outta this.." You held back a smile, holding your hands against his broad chest as you tilted your head from him. Laughing as he made kissy noises. "You think I'm playing with you, E?" Glancing at him, you cursed him mentally for being so handsome. He licked his plump lips, glancing at the fullness of yours.

"I can't show you no love?" He smirked, meeting your gaze. His golden caps peeking as he spoke. "And I ain't the one playing.." Your arms weakened as you gave him a dazed look. Allowing him to pull you closer. He chuckled, dimples deepening a bit.

"Hell nawl you can't show me no love.." You nudged his head playfully, smiling a little though your mind told you to stay mad. "But you know what you can do for me?" Smirking, you pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt. He licked his lips again as he matched your smirk. Mumbling a soft  'what can I do, baby girl?'.

Licking your lips, you heard him exhale softly. "Keep them hoes out my damn refrigerator. They ain't put in on that. K?" His face fell as you pushed him back, just enough for him to step away. "K.. You know where I'm at when you get back with those snacks, playboy."

And with that, you walked out of his room with a wink and a pat to his broad chest. Without so much as a glance back to see the shock on his face.