Fences & Bull Riders

CountryBoyErik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

Temperatures were somewhat high in the small town, accompanied with the sun's heat. Little to no clouds were in the sky to give shade, yet it was something the townspeople were used to. Taking advantage of the nice weather, Erik decided to get some work done. Finishing a fence for his aunt for her horses.

He'd been up early this particular day, a little while after sunrise. Him taking a little gallon jug of nearly frozen water and a sandwich for his breaks. Before he'd gotten started on his project, you'd FaceTimed him. He smiled at the sight of you with your hair wrapped in silk and his hoodie that you swore he said you could have. You found out what he was doing for the day and insisted your company before he could say anything, bringing you both to now.

"You know you didn't have to come out here with me today, right? Building a fence isn't that exciting, plus it's hot as hell.." He made his way over to you, catching the small towel you tossed to him with ease. You shrugged, swinging your dangling feet as you watched him. He ran the towel over his face before his smooth brown orbs found you again.

"I know.." Grabbing a water bottle from the cooler you'd packed, you offered it to him. "..but I don't mind keeping you company, Stevens. You can be entertaining most of the time, and I brought you a lunch that'll actually be satisfying." Picking up the ham sandwich he'd made and concealed in a ziploc bag, you made a playful look of disgust. He chuckled after his sip of ice-cold water, giving his full lips a quick lick.

"It ain't even that bad, girl. Leave my sandwich alone." He laughed, taking his sandwich to put back in his lunch box. You smiled, resting back on your hands against the truck bed. "But I do appreciate you for looking out for ya man, thickems. Keeping me fed and all. You're too good to me.." He sat the bottle of water at your side, giving off a full charming smile.

You giggled as he stepped closer, coming to stand between your exposed thighs. The blue jean shorts you were wearing held his attention with almost every glance he'd stolen as he'd managed to put up half the fence. "..way too good to me."

He chuckled as those big brown eyes of yours glossed over with amusement. "I am, huh?" You looked to his lips, allowing his hands to graze your thighs. He hummed in agreement and watched you nibble on your bottom lip. Him mumbling a soft 'my little bull rider' as he gave your thigh a gentle squeeze.

You let out a burst of laughter at the reference. The nickname coming from one of many steamy sessions from you and Erik's unplanned intimate times. Giving him a big smile, your hand went to his defined stomach to push him back. He stepped back a bit, catching your hand to interlock your fingers as he grinned. The bright hue of your acrylics contrasting nicely with your skin tones.

"That's enough, Stevens. Let's keep it PG.." You joked, watching his shoulders bounce lightly from his chuckling. "..we got a fence to finish." Calming from his tickled moment, he sighed happily with a nod. His lips pressed a kiss to the back of your hand before his thumb massaged your skin.

In that thick southern accent, he showcased those dimples of his as he replied. "Yes ma'am. I'll behave."