Doped Up

Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

The dentist's office parking lot was half empty, most of the cars in the parking lot belonging to employees. Sunlight had only taken over the sky three hours before, and now more people had awoken to start their day. Erik had always been a morning person, and wanted to get the little surgery over with so he'd made his appointment for 8am. Thinking this wisdom tooth removal shit was overrated.

You helped the male dental assistant, guiding a drugged Erik to the car. One of his arms over your shoulders and the other around the male assistant's. Once you'd both gotten the hunk of muscle into the passenger seat, you thanked the nurse with a smile. He wished you good luck before disappearing back into the dentist office.

Turning back to Erik, you smiled at him. His body slumped back against the seat as he grinned all goofy at you. "Hey princessss." His words were muffled from the gauze in his mouth. You giggled, replying with a 'heyy babyy'. Before telling him to watch his arm as you closed the car door.

When you'd pulled onto the road, heading home, he'd kept his eyes on you. His muffled voice caught your attention as he called your name, making you raise your eyebrows in acknowledgment. Throwing a glance at him before looking back at the road. "Yes, E?"

He took your free hand in both his, massaging his thumb over the back of your hand. "You're so fuckin' pretty.." Lifting a hand to brush a piece of hair behind your ear, he smiled again. You chuckled, thanking him with a smile. "Ooo, look at that fuckin' smile. Smile for me again.."

You laughed, shaking your head at his goofiness. Gifting him a bigger smile with ease. "You are goofy, Stevens.." Reaching over the armrest, you brushed away a piece of fuzz in his beard. "You're so cute." He held his head up like a proud puppy, smirking as he let down the mirror above him.

"I am cute, huh.." He wiggled his eyebrows at his reflection, doing that little thing Blueface does with his eyebrows. You burst into laughter, telling his silly ass to close that thing and sit back.

He obeyed. For a moment before turning up the radio. "They still play this shit on the radio? Ayeee!" He danced in his seat, sitting up again. "Oooooo! And I never get over you until I find some-one-new, who get me high like you do gurl." You laughed at his singing. Because it was still very much muffled and very much off key.

He bounced his broad shoulders, performing for you. Caressing your cheek and all. "Aye, shawty. Uh boo'd uppp. Tell alla my homies I can't hang tonight cause I'm boo'd upp- Why you turn it off?" You laughed, pulling your keys from the ignition as the automated garage door closed behind you.

"Because you don't know how to act, and we're at home.." You opened your door, stepping from the car as Erik opened his door. When you rounded the car, he'd only managed to get one leg out the car. Chuckling as he said his legs were heavy. You helped him out the car, managing to get the car door closed and one of his arms around your shoulders.

It took a little under ten minutes to get him in the house and seated. After promising you'd dance with him when he'd sobered up a bit instead of at the moment.

"Imma get a towel so I can clean you up, ok?" You sat him at the kitchen island. Having to tell him to stay a few times before you rushed down the hall to get a clean wash cloth. Jogging to the laundry room, you got a white towel from the shelf before hurrying back to Erik.

Just as you'd made it back to the kitchen, you figured out why Erik was so quiet. He was up from the spot you'd told him to stay in, looking at a picture on the fridge. "Erik. You were supposed to stay on the stool, baby." You walked over to him, seeing what had captured his attention.

A picture of you, him, and Amari at a festival that had came to town a few weeks ago. They were a strip of those booth pictures. He mumbled Amari's name, touching the picture. His gaze moved to you. "Where's baby girl again?"

You chuckled, leading him back to the stool. "She's with Mama, E. We dropped her off this morning before we went to the dentist.." He sat on the stool, letting you take the bloodied gauze from his mouth. Blood never fazed him.

"Ohh yeahh. I forgottt." He smiled as you handed him a water bottle, telling him to rinse his mouth. Which he surprisingly obeyed the first time you told him. As you opened a gauze pack, he caught you by your waist and pulled you closer. "Babyyy. I love youuu.."

You chuckled, glancing at him. "I love your thick necked ass too, E." He smiled at that, resting his head on your shoulder. Replying with a soft 'enough to give me another baby?'. You laughed at that, a little too loudly. "That medicine really strong, huh?"

He chuckled, lifting his head to look at you as he shrugged. Opening his mouth as you put a new gauze in before he replied. "I mean, it is but that doesn't mean ion wanna put another baby in you."