Open Up

CollegeAU!Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

Lazy. That word described your day in full. You'd had no classes and you were off from work for the next two days. Today was dedicated to self care and very much needed relaxation. Your plush blanket was snuggled tight against your neck, protecting you from the cold air of your apartment. Just how you liked it. The scent of brown sugar raised off your skin thanks to your shower half an hour before.

An older episode of The Simpson's played on your television, being the only source of light in your otherwise dark apartment. That and a pumpkin spice candle that sat isolated on the kitchen island behind you. Fuzzy winter socks hugged your feet, matching the onesie that you wore. Your big bonnet sat atop your head like a crown, hiding your butterfly locs.

Sighing happily, you turned up the volume of the TV before sitting the remote aside. And just as you'd gotten comfortable again, your phone vibrated on the coffee table before you. With a huff, you sat up and grabbed the device. Erik's picture took over the screen, consisting of him showing off his charming smile while relaxing in his bed. Wearing a neon green durag which happened to match your bonnet and a gold chain resting against his bare chest. He'd been the one to set that as his contact photo and his name which included 'Daddy'. Much to your amusement.

"Stevens, isn't it your bedtime? You have class in the morning." You answered the call, hearing him shuffling around. His chuckle sounded through the speaker and you grinned. Almost as if you could see those dimples.

"I overslept that one time and you won't let it go, will you?" He laughed. Followed by his car door and two beeps from his doors locking. "While you questioning me.. What you doing up?"

"Nothing, watching tv. I'm not sleepy.." You looked to your screen, seeing his video request. "And why are you FaceTiming me? I am not decent enough." You laughed, refusing to answer. He tsked at that, messing with what sounded like bags. "Are those bags I hear? Where you been, sir?"

He chuckled, keys and bags jingling in the background. "Open the door and see." Was his simple rebuttal, probably accompanied with that devilish smirk of his.

"What door? Did you not hear me say I'm looking a mess? Bonnet and all." You looked to the door as if you could see through it. He chuckled again.

"I ain't ask you all that, baby girl. Now get your fine ass up and answer the door." It was your turn to tsk as you got up. Crossing your arms to hide the fact you were without a bra, you opened the door as you hung up. He greeted you with a big smile, holding up the bags of food.

"Ooo, wingss ." You sang, grabbing a bag and turning from him. He followed you in with a slight pout, locking the door behind him. Turning on the light, you threw a glance at him. Laughing at his expression. He was so dramatic.

"I come to you with food to show you I miss you, and a brotha can't get no love. A hey or a hug, nothin." He shook his head, holding off a smile. You sat the bag down, playfully rolling your eyes as you gave in.

"As much as you intimidate people, no one would believe you act like this. C'mere, my big baby.." you cooed, holding out your arms. He came to you, sitting his food on the coffee table to embrace you. His big arms squeezed you, lifting you off the ground. "Hey to you too, Erik."

He placed his face in the bend of your neck, inhaling silently. "Damn, you smell good as fuck.." He growled, feeling your nipples through the fabric of your onesie. "And no bra? You must've been waiting for me, baby?"

"Boy, get off me." You laughed, pushing his chest when he gave a synced two-hand smack to your backside. "I told you I wasn't decent. The only reason you still here is because you brought me food. And a drink." Walking to the kitchen, you felt his eyes still on you. Maybe because you also had on no panties.

"Don't do yo man like that. I thought you liked me?" He held a hand to his heart as he sat on the couch, not being able to stop his smile. Somehow you managed to mask yours.

"I mean.. you aight." You sat the bottle of ranch on the table before the both of you, sitting at his side with a shrug. He gave you a look, raising an eyebrow. Looking to him, you matched his face.

"Just aight, huh?" He glanced at your lips before meeting your eyes. "Imma remember that, baby girl. I'm only letting you slide because I don't want cold fries."

"Yeah, yeah.." you teased, taking one of his fries to eat. You were the only one able to get away with doing so. "You couldn't punish your baby. You love me too much. Ain't that right?" Grabbing his beard, you gently pulled it to bring his face closer to yours. Lips never meeting just to tease him.

He licked his lips, smiling to reveal his bottom row of gold. It glinted from the light above you both. His body leaned towards you and you caught the scent of his cologne. The cute little pushing together of his eyebrows as he focused on you made you smile. "I mean.. you aight."

Your smile dropped and he flicked your lip playfully. His laugh boomed out as he took the hit you sent to his chest. "You play too much. Ugly self." You fibbed, watching as he took one of your lemon pepper wings.

He dipped the flat in ranch, smirking. "You know I love yo goofy ass.." Stopping himself from taking a bite, he watched you roll your eyes. "..now stop pouting before I say forget the wings and eat something else. You'll sholl be whining then."