Hit Me

Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

The television played music from Sirius XM. Songs from The Heat channel. The soft rug that centered the wood floors of the living room was missing it's coffee table. Instead of resting in its place at the center, the coffee table was sat closer to the wall beneath the mounted television.

Erik did a light boxer shuffle as you stood across from him. Your arms folded and lips pouted. "I can't believe I'm doing this." You mumbled, watching how light he was on his socked feet. "It was just a meaningless threat, E."

You'd threatened him when he tried to take your fries. Giving an empty threat, somewhere along the lines of 'You take a fry from my plate, my fist and your face gon have a date'. All that shyness you held had melted when he reached for your plate of three-cheese fries.

He responded with three fake jabs to your jaw, not actually making contact with you. "Ah. Ah. Ah." The sounds left him in a quick patterns. You chuckled, letting your arms fall to your sides. "Don't be scared now, baby." Another two air jabs to the hips before he crouched before you.

"What are you doing?" You grinned as he looked up at you. He stuck his tongue out, smacking both of your ass cheeks in sync with open palms. When you let out a squeal, he chuckled bit louder.

He smiled, reaching quickly to give a pop to your thigh. Just hard enough to annoy you as he snuck more pops in. You finally put you your fists up and he smirked. "There you go. Now pop me like you said you would." He did a quick shuffle of his feet, showing off. You rolled your eyes, throwing a jab but missing him as he moved.

You tried again. And again. And again. He teased you, sticking out his tongue as his soft jabs tapped the softness of your stomach in a pattern. You reached out and missed again. He smirked at your groan of defeat.

"Not so easy to hit me, huh?" He danced a circle around you, humming the Rocky theme song. You burst into laughter, covering your mouth as you giggled. Telling him how silly he was. He appeared in front of you again, stopping his shuffle as he smiled. "You give up?"

Smirking, you took a step toward. "Have I ever been known to tap out, Stevens?" Your nails played in his beard, tugging his face down to you softly. He growled as your lips ghosted his, and his hands fell to his sides.

You hadn't. Which had surprised him the first time he'd found himself between your legs. Though you were all shy and quiet to the public, he'd gotten a taste of your private met a woman who could wear him out. But after he'd convinced you that there was no need to hide your body from him, you'd got on top and took him for a ride. He'd slept like a baby that night, hugged up to you and mumbling your name in his sleep.

You chuckled, stepping away from him. "Now, stay focused." He didn't catch your smirk, or the balling of your fist. You broke into a smile, sending what was meant to be a soft jab to his chest.

"Shit. Time out, time out." He winced, doing the hand signal. Holding a hand to his chest. You gasped, putting your hand over his as if it'd help.

"I'm so sorry, E. Are you ok?" Your voice dripped with worry as you looked up at him. Were you really that strong? He looked down at you, licking his lips before he caught you by your waist.

Your hands rested against his chest as he hugged your waist. Suddenly fine. "I'll heal faster if you gimme a kiss or six.." He grinned, flashing those pearly thirty twos. You pouted, slapping his chest.

"I should've known I ain't hurt yo ass.." You moved your face away, making him laugh. "You ninety percent muscle. Get back. Moveee, E." He chuckled as you stopped fighting him, allowing him to press kisses to your cheek.

"I wanna taste them lips. Stop playin'.." He mumbled, catching your chin with a freed hand. You smiled, giggling as he pecked your lips playfully. Flicking his tongue against your bottom lip playfully before giving you a full kiss. You relaxed as he pulled from the kiss to chuckle again. "Why ninety percent tho?"