No More Tummy Time

Erik 'Dadmonger' Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

Nursery rhymes played put into the air, spilling from one of the toys on the floor. A little activity table with lights and such. Sunlight brightened the room as the family of three sat on the soft carpet. Erik sat with his legs wide, looking down at Amari as she played with a sing-a-long book. Old McDonald playing loudly.

As the voice on the book sang of Old McDonald having a pig, Amari giggled at the oinks. She turned her head to look up at Erik, scrunching up her face sniffed. Her attempt at snorting like a pig. You chuckled as Erik mimicked her, scrunching his face up before putting his forehead to hers. Amari laughed as his fingers tickled her. Those small hands of her resting on either side of his face.

You really cherished tummy time with these two.

The one year old got up on her knees, pressing her hands against her father's chest to pull herself up. She'd taught herself how to do that two weeks before, surprising Erik when you'd left him to watch her while you went grocery shopping. "You gone walk for baba today, lil mama?" Erik fixed her shirt, listening to her attempt to answer. Before she fell back to her bottom with a giggle, and started to crawl towards you.

Erik chuckled as watched her, mumbling an 'I guess not'. Her little beads clicked together as she made it to you. "Hey mamas." You stood her up, hugging her to you. She giggled as you peppered kisses to her cheek. "You tired of being a daddy's girl, huh?" Erik barked a laugh, throwing his head back. Answering for her with a 'neva dat'.

You gave a playful eye roll, letting 'Mari get your phone. She held looked at it's dark screen before she looked to you. Smiling, you went to the camera for her. Knowing what she wanted. The little girl was just as cocky as her father. Once you pressed the record button, Amari grinned at the camera showing the few teeth that were coming in. She dropped the phone when Erik called her, looking back to see if he'd really called her.

You let her go for a moment, reaching to get the phone. Allowing her to stand by herself. "Yoooo!" Jumping at his sudden outburst, you looked to him. Instead, your eyes landed on Amari. She had taken a few steps and stood between you and Erik. A bit shaky but still standing. "Babe, is you seeing this?"

You smiled big, holding up the camera as it continued recording. Focusing on Amari as she looked at Erik. "Yeah, I'm getting it. Look at mommy's big girl."

Erik was showing all thirty two teeth as he grinned, holding out his hands. He put a fist to his mouth, squirming excitedly as Amari got closer. "That's it, princess. You got it. Come to baba." You laughed as Amari made it to him. Erik getting more excited he closer she got. Her little body fell into his as his big arms wrapped around her in a bear hug. She squealed a laugh as he attacked her with his own set of cheek kisses.

He released her from the hug, placing a kiss on her forehead. Looking to you with his smile still on his lips. "No more tummy timeee.."