Huh? Nuh Uh

Southern Erik Stevens x Black PlusSized Reader

Traffic was light, only a few cars on the otherwise dead street from what you could see. The sun had began to set and the sky held that beautiful pastel canvas of color. The soft light seemed to kiss your boyfriend's brown skin, making him glow. He was fine as hell, you couldn't lie. Erik glanced over at you, smirking when he'd caught you admiring him as he drove. His golds glinted and his dimples deepened to make your heart flutter.

"You so green. Whatchu grinning at over there?" His southern accent made you smile bigger. Not that you thought that was possible. He rested a hand on your thigh giving a light squeeze, mumbling a 'wit yo fine ass'. You shivered with a familiar tingle at the loving contact and you were sure that it wasn't from the A/C that was going full force.

You felt butterflies, deciding to turn away from him to hide your smile. It wouldn't dim even though you were trying. "Nothing. Just... taking in the scenery."

He replied with an amused 'Mhmm', moving his hand as he pulled up to a gas station. It was a familiar spot whenever you two decided to chill. They had some of the best slushies. The glossed paint of his car reflected in the full length window of the store as his LED headlights stared back at your both. The soft purr of the engine hushed as he placed the gear into park, turning down the radio and looking over to you. "You want something outta here, baby girl?"

You nodded, telling him the snacks you'd wanted. Your nails unconsciously played in his bear as his eyes took in your glossed lips as you spoke. Taking a mental note of each word the soft seducers spoke as he opened the car door slightly. "Bet.." He leaned back over and pecked your lips twice before he grinned. The last one lingering a bit before he pulled away with a lip bite. ".. I'll be right back. Aight?"

"Ok." You spoke, in a light daze as he got out the car. Watching him walk up to the store and enjoying the little dip in his walk. "He's too fine for his own good." Shaking your head, you smiled to yourself.

Once he'd disappeared into the well lit establishment, you looked around his car. This had been your first time in it since you'd both always met up or he came to your place. It was some nice ass sports car, custom made from what he'd once told you. Yeah you'd seen it but this is the first time you'd gotten to sit in it. This was one of the three cars he owned. The man loved his cars.

Your hand smoothed over the deep green leather of the seat before you looked at the dash. The soft scent of him filled the car and you took in a deep breath. "Damn.." Running your fingers over the metallic Stevens emblem, you made a face of approval. And he called you boujie. Your observation of the car's details continued as you seen nothing occupied the arm rest, though his phone rested in the cup holder.

It lit up with an email notification, showing you as his screensaver in the background. Some photo you'd taken randomly that he'd said he really liked. Looking to the steering wheel, you noticed that his last name was also stitched into the leather beneath the car company's emblem. It oddly matched your nails and you smiled at the sudden idea you hatched. "Dare I?"

Doing a glance to the store, you seen him at the slush machine. Go for it. Sliding over to the drivers seat, you relaxed into the seat. Your hands rubbed over the leather of the steering wheel, feeling the stitches of his name. Taking out your phone, you snapped a few photos of your hand against the wheel.

Placing your phone back on the passenger seat, you did a relaxed sigh. Sinking back into the seat. You might have or might have not playfully let the seat smoothly recline and then come back to its original position at the touch of a button. Just to see how it felt. "Smoothhh." You gave an impressed hum, resting your hands on the steering wheel again.

Looking around to see if anybody was looking at you, you gently turned the wheel back and forth like a playful child. You chuckled at your childlike behavior, resting back against the seat again. "Maybe I am a little green." Peeking back over your shoulder, you looked to the backseat. Which was surprisingly spacious, just big enough for some adult activ- "Shit!"

You gave a squeal of surprise as you seen Erik coming out of the door. Hopping from his seat, you slipped over the arm rest to take your rightful seat in the passenger sides. Smoothing your hair down, you fixed your clothes and turned the radio up back to the soft hum it once had. Just as Erik made it to the car, you focused your attention on your phone.

He slipped into the car with ease, one hand holding your large slush and the other with a bag full of snacks. You took the bag from him to lighten his load and sat your phone aside. "Thanks, babyy." Grinning, you accepted the slush he handed you. After he'd taken a sip or two.

"No problem, princess." He shifted in his seat, trying to get comfortable. His eyebrows furrowed as you rumbled through the bag. "I wasn't sitting up this straight was I? You been over here?" Dammit, caught.

You ignored the question before he called to you with an amused 'Babe'. Looking to him, you could almost see the knowing smirk on his lips. "Huh? Nuh uh..I've been on my phone." Taking a sip of your slush, you heard him chuckle at your obvious lie. He'd seen you from the store window minutes before and found himself chuckling from the chip aisle.